Love All Right, You’re About to Have Sexy Time—What Album Do You Put On?
posted by January 31 at 14:35 PMon
Last Friday at Havana, the staff of The Stranger started talking about good music to have sex to. The question went around the table: You’re about to have sex. What album do you put on? You were supposed to say the first thing you thought of. Some of the answers were strange. Some made perfect sense. See if you can match the Stranger staffer with the first album they think to reach for when they’re about to have sex.
(A) Dan Savage
(B) Kelly O
(C) Bradley Steinbacher
(D) Mike Nipper
(E) David Schmader
(F) Erica C. Barnett
(G) Jen Graves
(H) Christopher Frizzelle
(I) Chris McCann
(J) Kim Hayden
(K) Ari Spool
(1) Greatest Hits, Leonard Cohen.
(2) The Moon and Antarctica, Modest Mouse.
(3) 1969: Velvet Underground Live, Vol. 2.
(4) Ágætis Byrjun, Sigur Ros.
(5) Loveless, My Bloody Valentine.
(6) Dark Side of the Moon, Pink Floyd.
(7) Love Tara, Eric’s Trip.
(8) Reject All American, Bikini Kill.
(9) I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One, Yo La Tengo.
(10) The soundtrack to The Cook, the Thief, the Wife, and Her Lover.
(11) “I don’t play music during that time.”