« Lily Allen to Open for Fergie ... | Bumbershoot Lineup Announced »

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Keith Richards Loves to Snort Daddy

posted by on April 3 at 14:23 PM

According to the Associated Press, Keith Richards has recently admitted to snorting his cremated father.

“He was cremated and I couldn’t resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn’t have cared,” he said. “… It went down pretty well, and I’m still alive.”

I will now leave you with your vomit, and this terrifying picture of what happens to you if you snort your own dad.

You know, I never realized how much Keith Richards looked like my Uncle Duane.....

Posted by Scottie | April 3, 2007 2:46 PM

He looks like Leatherface a la Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Posted by Running Scared | April 3, 2007 3:42 PM

He looks like he's got a little there on his lip still. That can't be a real moustache, can it?

Posted by Fnarf | April 3, 2007 3:46 PM

I thought he was Captain Jack Sparrow for a second there. Or his dad.

Posted by Yipes! | April 3, 2007 6:06 PM

so a stoner might smoke his own father or mother???
lets get snoop on the line =)

Posted by war pigs | April 3, 2007 8:34 PM

I dont care Keith eat fathar' ash. Joseph inpres at Keith long kareer in musik. I lissen rolling stone evry day sinse move in Stuttgart. Heer my favrite thing do wile lissen in ordar inportante:
1 Danse.
2 Drinke heffeviesen.
3 Eat poppcorne
4 Look out wendow thinke why Rubie Tuesday cant have name hang on her. It confuyse. name allreedy Rubie.
5 Writ leter at Mick Jager ask why he dind't ask ABBA murge withe Roll.Stones for make supergrup.

Posted by Joseph | April 3, 2007 11:06 PM

Damn, Joseph, did you go to grammar school with Gerard or something? What up the fuck?!

Posted by Eric Grandy | April 4, 2007 10:31 AM

Hey Joseph, I totally feel that list you made. Here's some things I like to do while listening to the Stones:

1. Scmhelding Dcoks
2. Dupplegolf Makings
2. Pin the taller enze Donkeeas
3. Eat whipplemakencanningblitzes
9. Samoke Dupen
6. WRit Brain Joezn peoms

Let's rock!

Posted by Sally Struthers Lawnchair | April 4, 2007 12:34 PM

The quote is bullshit. Why people believe things like this is beyond me.

Speaking of unbelievable crap, wouldn't it be funny if someone saw the face of Jesus on Keith Richard's wrinkly ass cheek?

Posted by montex | April 5, 2007 10:32 AM

I think this video will really help clear things up a bit.

"Did Keith Richards Really Snort His Dad?"

Posted by Pete | April 6, 2007 5:40 PM