Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on The Explosion Broke Up; The Explosion Says I'm an Asshole

good for you

Posted by a | April 30, 2007 3:39 PM

Yeah, I remember this. I have to say in their defense that I've always found the occasional negative U&C to be a very strange phenomenon. Why choose to highlight a show only to say negative things about it? I don't know much about journalism or how the paper works, so maybe there's a perfectly legit reason. I would love to know.

Also, maybe the Explosion broke up (and you didn't, I guess, since you're a person), so point to you, but I somehow doubt they remember your blurb, where you obviously do remember being responded to publicly, so point to them. I say you guys are even.

Posted by Levislade | May 1, 2007 11:01 AM

i don't even like this band but at least they got off their asses and tried to create something, rather than sitting back and passing judgement on what others have created, which doesn't take a whole lot of time, effort or skill. hard to say you won when you're not even in the game.

Posted by slew | May 1, 2007 12:14 PM

Wow. Don't you have a myspace blog for this sort of thing like everyone else? I don't even know who the Explosion are, but I say "booooo" to you. Between this sort of pointless negativity and Erica C. Barnett's lazy, ill informed anti-viaduct coverage I can barely even look at your paper anymore. Come on, Strangler!!

Posted by Jenn | May 1, 2007 2:52 PM

Hello everyone, wanna be part of some kind of community, possible here? anyone here?

Posted by Buy best antivirus | May 10, 2007 1:53 PM