Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on You Are Invited by Anyone

Ok, Megan, you need to stop RIGHT NOW!! You keep picking MY Best Song Ever (This Week) and it's starting to creep me out!!!

Posted by Scottie | May 11, 2007 5:17 PM

check out the acoustic KEXP in-studio version from 2002. (also give a listen to the cover of l.l. cool j's "around the way girl")

Posted by quilty3000 | May 11, 2007 5:22 PM

P.S. I was at the Graceland that night, too, and it is still one of my favorite show I ever went to!! Having Cex as the audience correspondent was an added bonus to the already amazing and hilarious show1

Posted by Scottie | May 11, 2007 5:23 PM

I just don't get this band and I hate this song, I cringe every time I've ever heard it on KEXP. Just thought I'd throw the hater vote into the mix. Ta.

Posted by Threw my invite away. | May 11, 2007 8:42 PM

Yeah, the taking of requests and whole-audience sing-along made this one of the best shows I'd ever been to. Why do they tease us with reunions that we can't attend?

Posted by JJ Hellgate | May 12, 2007 10:08 AM

i was totally at that show, and it's still one of the best i've ever been to. but, cex was actually really annoying and horrible that entire night. the d-plan set was really epic though, the "gyroscope" and "the jitters" they played that night were real highlights.

Posted by jordan | May 12, 2007 5:56 PM

I have never loved watching a bass player as much as Eric Axelson (was that his last name?). Damn. I loved him in that sexy-not-sexy way.

Posted by BFDS | May 12, 2007 9:23 PM

the Muses! And there goes the venerable Thibaut taking his evening
http://piercing-pagoda.blogspot.com/ >aero piercing pagoda*
the warrior lieth in darkness there is no noise of the harp no joy

Posted by bmynmvc | May 13, 2007 6:54 PM