Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on Isn't Angus a Cow's Name?

That Green Day song must've sold so many thousands of copies of that soundtrack.

Posted by Eric Grandy | June 20, 2007 12:13 PM

as a teenager myself, i remember being really excited after seeing the soundtrack and thinking it was going to be some great thought-provoking movie. well, it wasn't.

Posted by rob | June 20, 2007 3:34 PM

Only saw it once, but I have memories of 'Angus' being a quite a fun, little thing, written by one of the writers of 'thirtysomething,' 'The Wonder Years,' and 'My So-Called Life.'

And looking back, it's an effective precursor to the Judd Apatow teenager movies, too, or Dan Harmon and Rob Schrab's 'Monster House.'

Posted by Fawkes | June 20, 2007 8:03 PM

yea.. i definitely own this soundtrack and i fucking love it.

back in the days when ash didnt suck and greenday wasnt an embarrassment to me.
the goo goo dolls? i dunno.

my other all time favorite was the craft soundtrack.
spacehog, elastica, tripping daisy, letters to cleo! even love spit love!

i still listen to these both.

Posted by yungrii when 14 | June 21, 2007 1:46 AM

that would be me, megan.

i, your co-worker, left you that comment.

and not cuz i don't know what Angus is.

sadly i do, and i maintain, as i always have, that Angus sucks deep inner cow ass.

follow this up with a post on The Crow soundtrack and we're gonna have us a talk, you & me.

Posted by lar | June 21, 2007 2:16 AM

I bought it ten years ago for the Green Day song, but this is definitely my favorite soundtrack-type soundtrack (meaning: not an instrumental score, and not consisting completely or mainly of songs that are sung by the characters, like Once, which is my current favorite in the latter category). I've never heard or read anyone else talking about it, so that's cool.

Posted by Sarah | June 22, 2007 12:05 PM

sbkvun iocv bgfiv ahgep bxpt vjokefwm sewjncv

Posted by iosvyl dhwblevjo | June 25, 2007 3:21 PM

sbkvun iocv bgfiv ahgep bxpt vjokefwm sewjncv

Posted by iosvyl dhwblevjo | June 25, 2007 3:25 PM

Las Vegas
[url=http://condosforrent-las-newyears-vegas.gebook.org/] condosforrent las newyears vegas [/url]

Posted by rewq4545 | July 1, 2007 12:57 AM