« Napa Valley Bum-Out | Dear Weezer, Please Don't Let ... »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Pierced Arrows Announce First Seattle Show

posted by on June 27 at 9:29 AM

In case you weren’t paying attention (like I wasn’t, until I got my sweet weekly update from Hot Tipper and Funhouse booker Brian Foss), Fred & Toody Cole have formed a new band! Thank God, because I was so pissed that as soon as I turned 21, Dead Moon broke up, and I never got to see them.

This makes me think that the super crazy sudden split of Dead Moon was because of the drummer, Andrew Loomis, which I guess is good. I wouldn’t want a band AND a marriage breaking up.

Anyhow, you can catch Pierced Arrows at the Funhouse on August 17th. It’ll be their first Seattle show.

Hi, i just want to say that if someone needs to get ticket auctions, visit http://www.ticketsplanet2000.com

This website filters ebay ticket auctions and it will be a very good contribution to music and sports world. this is also one of the few websites were we can get theater ticket auctions to usa and europe.

regards

Posted by luis | June 27, 2007 9:57 AM

Fred and Toody are a treasure for the poor to find.

How many Dead Moon songs give you the chills? Me? A lot.

Posted by Whatevs | June 27, 2007 10:46 AM

I agree. That was a special way to put, it, too. One of my biggest regrets is not having the balls to sneak into a Dead Moon show before I turned 21.

Posted by Ari Spool | June 27, 2007 11:18 AM

Thank fucking god......I think I am in love with that family.

Posted by wah | June 27, 2007 7:40 PM

incwtxo vqartdhe bcfhvm vgzkojix ezdwypxl jkug clzobfyd

Posted by zdwcbn bgdiptq | July 10, 2007 6:27 AM

incwtxo vqartdhe bcfhvm vgzkojix ezdwypxl jkug clzobfyd

Posted by zdwcbn bgdiptq | July 10, 2007 6:27 AM

epgwldrv avir vmrt wteiaql sweil dgoxzvhkr knvtgwdm http://www.pvmdjgxoh.vdfc.com

Posted by nkdhu baxj | July 10, 2007 6:27 AM