Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on Clan, In Da Front

we need the groupie report!

Posted by KELLY O | September 4, 2007 5:08 PM

fuckin legendary.

Posted by jz | September 4, 2007 5:13 PM

The intro to M-E-T-H-O-D MAN is fuckin legendary-

torture motherfucker what?
Torture nigga what?
What?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost
with your ass cheeks spread out and shit
Right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there
for like a half hour
Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

Yeah, I'll fuckin
Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser
Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser
And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat
Ooooohhhh
Whassup? BLAOWWW!!

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth
and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!!
I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick
off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you

Give a holla out to Vanessa Coleman, Letalvis "Rome" Cobbins, Lemaricus Devall "Slim" Davidson, and George Geovonni "Detroit" Thomas. They livin the Wu Tang message. Check it.

When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Channon Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen. Christian had been strangled to death. According to the grand jury presentment, Christian had also been raped vaginally, orally, and anally. One of the suspects, Vanessa Coleman, later told police that "she witnessed Christian's mouth being cleaned with a bottle of some type of cleaner," in an attempt to remove DNA evidence. Coleman also said that she had seen "clothes that were stained with blood and smelled of gas being put in the washing machine at the house." Christopher Newsom was shot three times, "his body wrapped in a blanket, set afire and dumped alongside nearby railroad tracks." He had also been anally raped.

Posted by Make em pay | September 4, 2007 5:56 PM

stay classy, Seattle!

Posted by lar | September 4, 2007 11:35 PM

#3 - don't be an asshole

Posted by KELLY O | September 5, 2007 11:52 AM

ghost was there he didnt do much but smoke blunts he was wearing black shorts with red shocks pulled up

Posted by winston | September 5, 2007 1:12 PM

Winston, I thought that at first too, but upon closer inspection- it was Streetlife.

Posted by lar | September 5, 2007 1:53 PM