« The Helio Sequence | Speaking of Curtis Mayfield »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NUMBA.ONE

posted by on January 30 at 13:32 PM

supergreg.jpgYou’ve probably seen this guy before.

If you haven’t, allow me to introduce – Super Greg.

If you go – here, the screen below will appear before you. There are three buttons: ‘Super Greg’, ‘Number One’, and ‘Scratching.’ Click them and Super Greg says, “Supa Greg!” Or, “Numba One!” Or you can make Greg scratch. The controls for these actions are at your finger tips:

numbaone.jpg

Super Greg says:

Sometimes as a DJ U have these ‘golden moments’ when everything seems to flow. You never know when they are going to happen. It’s funny, on this particular occasion I wasn’t thinking about DJing at all, but about a sweet girl I once met at a bus station.

supergregtable.jpg

gangstayears.jpg

Whoa, dude is like Borat meets Ill Mitch [ www.illmitch.com ]

Posted by good share trent | January 30, 2008 1:44 PM

it is borat, as the arch-nemesis of buddy lee for a levi's ad that never took off in the us, but did better in europe. it reminds me a lot of mahir cagri.

Posted by cosby | January 30, 2008 2:03 PM

More like Borat meets Derek Jeter. Poor guy -- he needs a little self assurance that he's a good person.

Posted by Big Brother | January 30, 2008 2:04 PM

Actually, I think "Greg" is Sasha Cohen's latest character. I love the beety eyes over the set. And the uni-brow. Such a polished image, and yet, the unib-brow.

Posted by Big Brother | January 30, 2008 2:07 PM
Posted by oldiebutgoodie | January 30, 2008 2:11 PM

Sasha Cohen parody commercial from seven years ago?
Breaking news!

Posted by polics | January 30, 2008 4:52 PM

Never said I was trying to break news, Polics.

I think it's funny. Kill me.

Posted by trent moorman | January 30, 2008 5:25 PM

and actually, it's Sacha not Sasha. So I guess I'm breaking that news to you, Polics, buddy ol pal.

Sasha Cohen is an ice-skater: