Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on Ladies Choice Presents...

Adam is the nicest guy in the city, and responsible for at least 50% of the shows I go to. Honestly, probably more like 75% of them.

Posted by bunnypuncher | February 27, 2008 8:46 PM

Adam Bass is the man. Rubbed elbows with him...i would say i have, slammed into him at the funhouse check that off the list, had an intimate sit down dinner with Ladies Choice...well thats in the works. but hands down if i had a band worthing of his booking, he would be the man i would grovel to.

Posted by Kevin Kobory | February 27, 2008 8:46 PM

Adam, you Rule! You truly are the champion of our city's thriving ROCK scene. I remember that sleepy, indie lull that lasted from the mid-90's until the last couple of years. You succeeded in bringing the real Rock back. Thank you! Plus, your enthusiasm is infectious (but in a good way, you know).

Posted by Yr Skull | February 27, 2008 8:52 PM

Adam's dedication and drive for the local music and arts scene is always an inspiration. A very important individual involved with the Seattle music community. Thanks Adam, thanks Brian (july 4, lawrence, ks? hahah memories)

Posted by Brandon | February 27, 2008 9:01 PM

Am I the only person who forgoes the Stranger's music listings in favor of Adam's MySpace concert calendar? The man has NEVER let me down. Mr. Bass is a gift to this city.

Posted by Boo Davis | February 27, 2008 9:20 PM

I'm stoked that a guy like Adam is getting some cred like this! He showed up to all of my band's shows when we were still playing, and I can't believe the number of shows I see him attend. If I want to know who's in town, and what's good that I don't know, I hit up Adam with a text, and he's on it. Thanks, by the way, for turning me on to Talkdemonic.
Fuck yeah, man!

Posted by Edgwar | February 27, 2008 9:24 PM

Adam rocks! The Seattle music scene would be very dull and boring if it wasn't for him. He really cares about the scene and helps bring the rock to make it happen. I'd rather see good smaller shows at places like The Rendezvous or The Funhouse than seeing shitty shows at Neumos or The Showbox any day. Thank you Adam!

Posted by (((E))) | February 27, 2008 11:38 PM

I've only always attempted to be everyones' friend... the only way I really know is to share to music I love, that has carried me through this wretched land, to people like yrselves...

thank you all, so much...

Posted by Adam Superfan | February 28, 2008 2:33 AM

Adam does so much to support local music. I first met Adam hanging out at the Ballard Denny's, then at The Tin Hat when we got older. He and I appreciate many of the same bands and share a desire to light a fire under this town. Rock on Mr. Bass, rock on.

Brooker
POST-grunge

Posted by Brooker | February 28, 2008 1:01 PM

ADAM OWNS IT!

Superfan forever!

Posted by Ari Spool | February 28, 2008 1:36 PM

adam is the man! i'm damn glad i know him.

Posted by brianmyfatass | February 28, 2008 3:36 PM

Adam's a jerk!

sorry man, I just had to chime in. all that heaping praise on a blog makes people uncomfortable. tomorrow nights' show will slay!

Posted by "Lee" | February 28, 2008 4:50 PM