« Sleepy Eyes of Death at Chop S... | At Least One War Has Ended »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Puffy Says Man Walked into His Fist

posted by on February 19 at 12:26 PM

duddy.jpgFaux Rapper – Cologne Mogul, Puff Diddy Daddy claims that the man who is suing him over a fight outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood is the one to blame.

Duddy Diddy says (in music-news.com):

The man continued moving toward me and, without warning, lunged at me. Instinctively, I outstretched one of my hands to shield myself. Any contact between this guy and myself was caused by his forward motion against my stationary open hand.

maybe this is wrong, but if i had money like diddy, i'd punch people all the time just because.

Posted by cosby | February 19, 2008 12:32 PM

Ha ha.

If I had money like Diddy, I think I'd walk around nude and wipe peanut butter on people's faces. Or maybe just be nude. And then start my own cologne line.

Posted by trent moorman | February 19, 2008 12:43 PM

Getting your ass kicked by Puff Daddy would be extra embarassing, wouldn't it?

Posted by flamingbanjo | February 19, 2008 12:47 PM

I know, but GOD, if you could get him to sock you once -- then you throw on a neck brace and you get a yacht. Right?

Anyone remember the Brady Bunch where they dinged a guy in a parking lot, and he showed up in court with a neck brace?

Posted by trent moorman | February 19, 2008 12:52 PM

I suppose you could sue for "emotional distress" on the grounds that getting beaten up by P Diddy Dinky Doodle would permanently damage your self-esteem. But the neckbrace is a must, I agree.

Posted by flamingbanjo | February 19, 2008 12:56 PM

Yes Trent! Didn't daddy Mike drop his briefcase with a bang, causing neck brace dude to turn quickly, illustrating that his neck wasn't really fucked up?

Amazing what the mind holds on to for over 30 years.

Posted by Paulus | February 19, 2008 2:23 PM

You are correct, my Paulus! You win the Puffy yacht.

Posted by trent moorman | February 19, 2008 2:29 PM

Faux-Rapper, that is good, Mr. Moorman.

Posted by BenS | February 19, 2008 6:21 PM