« Confidential to John Richards | Rock Lottery 04: Who's in the ... »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Solution

posted by on February 13 at 13:27 PM

It might be a lack of sleep, my messy room, or a late case of seasonal depression setting in, but something’s been making it very difficult for me to wake up in the morning. As I barely made it out of bed this morning, I started to think about ways that waking up could be made easier. Inspired by Meganís post yesterday about Atom & His Package, I started to think about how life would be so much better if Japanther played a show in my bedroom every morning. You know, just to lift my mood, and get the day started right! Wanna sleep in? Too bad! The band tears through three songs before you can even get out of your pajamas. I feel like this would not only make my life a lot more fun, but also much easier. So thereís your hypothetical: If you could have a band play in your room, acting as your alarm clock every morning, who would it be?

Off the top of my head: Sigur Ros. It'd be like one of those zen alarm clocks or something.

Posted by Levislade | February 13, 2008 1:39 PM

United State of Electronica. At least I'd wake up happy, the husband would probably wake up homicidal.

Posted by Jessica | February 13, 2008 2:36 PM

Nothing good.

Because you can only hate what you have to wake up to.

Posted by Fawkes | February 13, 2008 3:12 PM

Nothing got me out of bed faster this past fall than Soulja Boy, for all the reasons above, good and bad.

Posted by Eric Grandy | February 13, 2008 3:27 PM

I'm with #3, which is why I was going to say something awful like Coheed and Cambria or Dashboard Confessional.

Posted by bunnypuncher | February 13, 2008 9:57 PM

Rock and roll alarm clock, Bam style. Shorts-shittingly effective.

Posted by wbrproductions | February 13, 2008 11:12 PM