« US Bombs at Uncle Rocky's | Are You There God? It's Me, Te... »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dumb As Fuck DMX

posted by on March 27 at 12:39 PM

dmx.jpg
Read and weep:

Are you following the presidential race?
DMX: Not at all.

Youíre not? You know thereís a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then thereís Hillary Clinton.

His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.

Barack?!

Barack.

What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.

Barack Obama?

Yeah.

What the fuck?! That ainít no fuckiní name, yo. That ainít that niggaís name. You canít be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

Youíre telling me you havenít heard about him before.

I ainít really paying much attention.

I mean, itís pretty big if a BlackÖ

Wow, Barack! The niggaís name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ainít his fuckiní name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, ďStop that bullshit. Stop that bullshitĒ [laughs] ďThat ainít your fuckiní name.Ē Your momma ainít name you no damn Barack.

If this is true, if DMX knows nothing about Obama, I really pity the fool.

X gon give it to ya

Posted by Brandon | March 27, 2008 3:50 PM

This is soooooooooooooooo America. I wonder what percentage of our citizenry today has the same (non)opinion of DMX, if not his eloquence.

My momma ain't taught me read no books

Posted by Shilo Urban | March 27, 2008 4:36 PM

I think the quotes are taken somewhat out of context, for whatever that's worth. The full interview is available here:

Posted by Brandon | March 27, 2008 4:51 PM

A man named Barack has a better shot at becoming President than a man named Earl Simmons has at becoming a hip hop star.

Posted by Dougsf | March 27, 2008 5:35 PM

Posted by Dougsf | March 27, 2008 5:36 PM

we raindropped this hella ago

DMX has been smoking whatever, chainsmoking cigs, being drunk and challenging strangers to impromptu pushup contests for years now. he is killing himself and it's sad. he was one of the few mainstream rap artists passionate enough to back up his delusions of preacher-man grandeur.

Posted by ndrwmtsn | March 27, 2008 7:52 PM

He's an idiot, but I would never tell it to his face. I'd rather post about it. He's the one rapper I'm actually afraid of.

Posted by duplicitous | March 28, 2008 8:37 AM