« Duet For Guitars | Chop Suey, Neumo's Get Told to... »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Tournament Poll: 8 Is Enough

posted by on March 28 at 14:17 PM

The round of sweet 16 had some sweet action. (See that action – here). Lemmy Kilmister pulled off a stunning upset of Kaz from PWRFL Power. Now there are 8. You decide who advances:

16. Lemmy KilmisterMotorhead
8. Jackie Hell
5. Barflythe Saturday Knights
4. King Buzzothe Melvins
3. EYE - Boredoms
11. Ms. Kristen Dupré - Elliot Spitzer prostitute
10. Tim Harrington - Les Savy Fav
2. SlatsPain Cocktail

LineOut8.jpg

And the tip:

This is getting close! It's gonna come down to a Slats vs. Lemmy final.

Posted by Jeff | March 28, 2008 3:06 PM

if anyone is agonizing over buzzo vs. fliz know this:

barfly beat up biohazard

now follow yr hearts

Posted by lar | March 28, 2008 3:23 PM

I just can't believe Kaz lost. I know Lemmy is big and mean, but Kaz was the #1 seed.

Posted by Gilligan | March 28, 2008 3:29 PM

Yeah, these results stink, so far. Boo, democracy. Boo.

Posted by Eric Grandy | March 28, 2008 3:54 PM

C'mon, you're telling me that Jackie Hell vs. Slats isn't main event worthy? ;)

It took me 15 minutes to choose between Barfly and Buzzo. I finally gave into Barfly because he's younger. So he gets it by a slim margin.

I'd like to declare that for the good of the Democratic party, Tim Harrington should step out of this election, in the name of party unity. Slats is going to need time to shore up his base, and build some momentum if he's ever going to have a chance against Jackie Hell. He may have more electoral votes, but Jackie definitely has the popular vote.

Posted by godsactionfigure | March 29, 2008 6:33 PM

I'm asking Lemmy to politely drop out of the race in the name of party unity. He had a good run, but the popular vote is with Jackie. Maybe Lemmy could be a good VP.

We need Jackie to shore up her base so that she has enough momentum to overcome Slats in the Finals. We can't let Lemmy give Slats ammunition, once Jackie secures the nomination! We all know that Jackie Hell is the only one who would bring our troops back home safely.....

Posted by godsactionfigure | March 29, 2008 6:44 PM

I've watched the Jackie Hell video (see link) a few times now in support. It is an amazing video. WORK IT !!

There are some key population centers who's vote has yet to come in, that'll be for Jackie. But the rural vote is all Lemmy.

Posted by trent moorman | March 29, 2008 7:09 PM

I'm asking Lemmy to step down from this election in the name of party unity. He may have the electoral vote, but Jackie has the popular vote. Lemmy should make a good VP.

Meanwhile, Slats is having an easy time securing his nomination. We can't let Lemmy give Slats ammunition against Jackie Hell in the finals!

Posted by godsactionfigure | March 29, 2008 9:51 PM

Ugh. I have got to stop commenting when I get stoned....

Posted by godsactionfigure | March 30, 2008 12:02 PM

No no, that is when you comment more.

Posted by The Dude | March 30, 2008 1:11 PM