« I Missed Last Night's Rock of ... | 25 Top Youtube Searches of Las... »

Monday, April 21, 2008

25 Worst Rappers of All Time

posted by on April 21 at 16:28 PM

Yahoo Music made a list of the 25 worst rappers of all time which starts at #25 with these dudes:

And ends at #1 with this dude:

And in the middle falls Dan Aykroyd And Tom Hanks, Chingy, Nelly, K Fed, Fred Durst, MC Hammer, and 90210’s Brian Austin Green.

See the full list here.

ICP should have been #1.

Posted by Ivory | April 21, 2008 9:26 PM

Un-shun.

Brian Austin Green was on 90210.
90129 isn't even a real area code.
Jeez.

Re-shun.

Posted by Jasen | April 21, 2008 10:43 PM

Cool, buy that guy kinda missed the point about the Rappin' Duke. Where's rappin Ronnie Reagan?

Posted by Biggie J | April 22, 2008 8:00 AM

I state my case. If the Duke was put down where was this?

Posted by Biggie J | April 22, 2008 8:04 AM

in reference to 90210 typos, i read that a promo 12" for brian austin green's single has a cameo by the pharcyde. on the cover of the single, brian austin green's name is spelled wrong.

say it when you play it!

Posted by cosby | April 22, 2008 9:24 AM

Master P was actually pretty dope when he first came out...So was Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

Posted by Thig Nat | April 22, 2008 9:39 AM

cosign thig

wow, a list of the 25 worst rappers clowning brian austin green, fred durst & vanilla ice...in 2008? this is clearly the kind of timely hiphop satire i live for.

Posted by lar | April 22, 2008 9:55 AM

will smith and dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince are very different in my mind. it would be like saying slash's snakepit is the same as guns n' roses. will smith is shit as a solo artist.

Posted by cosby | April 22, 2008 10:09 AM

I think Souljah Boy is a sign of the end of our civilization. I'm surprised Princess Superstar didn't make the list, although I personally think she's rad. But my nominee is Jesse Jaymes.

Posted by skweetis | April 22, 2008 2:17 PM

Hello, I work for BET and I have been ordered be the brass upstairs, if you know what I mean, to tell you about a great new show coming to BET primetime! It’s a spin-off of BET’s classic Helldate… Celebrity Helldate! Anyways not to blow my own trumpet but we got a bunch of famous guests lined up for the first season, including P Diddy himself. Go to http://www.strangerrandy.com/images/Diddy%20Can't%20Dance%20No%20Mo'.html to see a preview…

Posted by Stranger Randy | April 23, 2008 12:03 AM

'shake it like a white girl' by jesse jaymes is one of the most underrated jams on delicious vinyl.

princess superstar though... ouch.

Posted by cosby | April 23, 2008 9:17 AM