« Lauper? I Hardly Knew 'Er! | A Holiday Delayed by a Storm »

Monday, April 14, 2008

He Picked Ambre, He Picked Ambre! Thank the Fucking Lord Daisy Didn’t Win!

posted by on April 14 at 15:53 PM

For the three other readers of Line Out who give a shit about Rock of Love (I can’t turn away from VH1’s reality clusterfucks):

Aren’t you so fucking happy that Daisy didn’t win!?

daisycry.jpg

Me too!

Ambre’s a whole different kind of annoying, but at least she’s not Daisy. Shudder. I can’t stand Daisy.

The point of this post though, is to point out that Bret Michaels indeed does NOT wear a wig, like I had assumed all season. In a recent interview with the AP:

AP: What are you hiding under that bandanna?

Michaels: My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer. I do the show without it on all the time and they wont film me. They are like, “Put your bandanna back on. It is your image.” It is my signature thing.

Well there's no real winner on that show, but at least Daisy didn't come up on top.

Posted by Ivory | April 14, 2008 5:26 PM

Uh, it's Rock of Love II. Amber looks like a soccer mom, could the producers at least stay true to the concept that Brett's looking for a rock n roll chick?

Was it Daisy's (i) recent abortion, (ii) continued cohabitation with her boyfriend and/or (iii) her dating C.c.Demille from Poisin? Seemingly none of those, plus the fact that she has so little brain matter left that she can't control her head movements, was enough to eliminate her. The hot brunette was eliminated instead last week because she had doubts about loving a guy who's dating two other people.

I liked MILF Island on 30 Rock last week, but you have to aim a little lower if you want to parody the genre - Rock of Love II is dumber and worse.

Posted by left coast | April 14, 2008 5:34 PM

Seriously who the hell watches this show. Nobody does. Nobody.

Posted by Brian | April 14, 2008 10:29 PM

When Bret was asked what was under his bandana, he jokingly replied: "not much"

Posted by bobcat | April 15, 2008 8:38 AM

@3: I've heard it's VH1's highest-rated show.

Megan, please liveblog the reunion special next Sunday-- haven't you seen the clip of Heather and Daisy duking it out floating around? It's phenomenal.

God, I love this show.

Posted by Jessica | April 15, 2008 5:56 PM

I liked Daisy's tattoos, and she had kind of a Nashville Pussy or Jennifer Hererra (? from Royal Trux - I think that's her name) vibe that was cool, despite all the unfortunate plastic surgery and obvious fucked up issues with guys.

Ambre was boring as hell. They'll be broken up by the reunion show. Hopefully ROL 3 will have more Brandy M's and Heather's.

Posted by maggie | April 15, 2008 7:15 PM

i thought daisy had about a billion times more personality than ambre, and my best friend and i, who have a viewing date every week for rock of love II, grieved severely for the choice of the pretty girl over the hot girl.

Posted by tobes | April 15, 2008 7:58 PM