Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on Rodeo Plays in Belgium Prison, Finds Dildo

Umm....that rules.

Posted by Ari Spool | April 4, 2008 12:24 PM

Wow, awesome. Purple dildo, now that is classic!

Posted by Novicane | April 4, 2008 12:30 PM

I don't know why, but there's something catchy about Cowboys in European prisons and purple dildos.

Posted by trent moorman | April 4, 2008 12:31 PM

this is a saucy post.

my favorite is the warden that collects/displays prison movie posters, life is too rich

Posted by lar | April 4, 2008 12:50 PM

Oxford better just recognize awesomer as a word because Brett Amaker and The Rodeo's story just seems to get awesomer and awesomer.

Posted by ...Plus It Rhymes Good With Gossamer | April 4, 2008 1:00 PM

AND the name of the person who finds the dildo is Sugar.

Posted by trent moorman | April 4, 2008 1:12 PM

That last picture is classic -

Dear Mom and Dad, here I am in this beautiful country. I just played a prison in Belgium where there were prison movie posters on the wall and an almost riot. But we played Howde Do and everything was fine. Then! I found a large purple dildo under my pillow. The veins on this thing are like rivers.

Don't worry about me, I'm fine.

Love,

Sugar

Posted by HHouse | April 4, 2008 8:34 PM

When I was in a training program some years ago, one of my co-slaves found a huge black veiny dildo in a restroom. It became our mascot, and floated around the department for the better part of a year, poking it's head out of hiding at the MOST inopportune times.

I think someone eventually took it home, but no one would cop to it.

Posted by rk | April 4, 2008 8:58 PM
Posted by rk | April 4, 2008 9:49 PM

"Riot in Juvenile Prison". That is great rk! Thank you for putting those up. That girl is showing her slip. Completely unacceptable.

"The shock by shock story of a co-ed reform school for delinquents."

This story has wayward all over it. It might be too much for me to handle.

Shock by shock story. I gotta start using that.

Posted by trent moorman | April 5, 2008 1:52 AM

Oh my. We may have lost The Rodeo to the Europeans. I mean, how can we compete with this kind of comedic chaos? Dorkweed? Indeed.

Posted by Jimmi | April 5, 2008 11:05 AM