Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on This Is Entertaining Us?

Posted by josh | June 2, 2008 6:34 PM

good lord, if anything should make one roll over in his grave it's seeing a suicidal junkie's journal entries printed on fucking sneakers. I could really give a shit about Nirvana and Curt at this point. But that's ridiculous...

Posted by dod | June 2, 2008 8:30 PM

The shoes are lame, indeed. And so are you for deleting Nirvana songs from your iPod.

Stick to books.

Posted by abe | June 2, 2008 8:31 PM

honestly, do you expect people to applaud your deleting of nirvana's discography because you are burned out on it? i understand the sentiment, but that's personal, dude.

or maybe you are just trying to rile fools. you CAN'T be bragging that you've spent that much time with every nirvana track, because so has everyone else.

you are trying to rile fools.

don't mudede me, constant.

Posted by ndrwmtsn | June 3, 2008 12:05 AM

Translation: I used liked Nirvana, but I'm just too cool for that now.

They really need to start hiring writers at the Stranger who're past the age of twelve.

Posted by Nicole | June 3, 2008 3:08 AM

Well hopefully this act will buttress and reinforce the flimsy barricade between your precious self image as the most special little snowflake in all of specialtown and the rest of humanity and all its weary commonness.

Posted by Eastside Por Vida | June 3, 2008 10:29 AM

I wonder what Courtney's idea of a "tasteless cashgrab" is? Shoes with that picture of Kurt's body? What won't she do for money? I mean, other than prove she can write and sing great songs without "collaborators"?

Posted by Tiktok | June 3, 2008 11:09 AM

Nirvana's relevancy has come and gone. I'm sorry, but aside from Kurt's emotion, there is not much redeemable value in their music anymore. Aside from the unplugged album, I just can't see listening to them anymore. I've heard enough "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and "In Bloom" on the radio every single day to have my fill in life.

Posted by TheDave243 | June 4, 2008 9:35 AM