« Parents Just Don't Understand:... | "Fuck You Dude, I'm Playing Me... »

Friday, August 1, 2008

HipHop @ The Dead Baby Bike Party Tonite!

posted by on August 1 at 16:59 PM

flyah2.jpg
How could I forget to mention this? If any of you shitbags are going to be in Ballard for the Dead Baby Bike Race tonite, amidst all the bands that’ll be playing you’ll find some of the 206’s finest hiphop. Mr. Hill, Macklemore, JFK, Candidt, and Cancer Rising will all be playing at The Station (4910 Leary Ave Nw) starting at 9 and it’s free, yadig. Learn more here.

Just make sure you don't ask Dookie any questions.

Boy's carrying a chip on his shoulder that size of georgetown.

Posted by paulus | August 1, 2008 5:43 PM

Yo, I heard my Parade Float came in 1st!

Posted by Rob Nice | August 2, 2008 2:07 AM

LOL at self promotion.

Posted by I'm a Nuclear Bomb | August 2, 2008 3:00 AM

LMAO @ famous Slog commenters

Posted by lar | August 2, 2008 9:39 AM

Matt Damon!

Posted by Matt Damon | August 2, 2008 3:56 PM

now, here's the way it went, as far as I and the internet am concerned, for the record... 'cuzzin we set that record, each and every year 12 times now, mostly without your help (and/or bitching)...

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:41 PM, dookie x wrote:
________________________________
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:33:52 -0700
From: miseryuls@gmail.com
To: deadbabybikes@hotmail.com
Subject: party place?

>Is the party in georgetown again?

>i saw the race starts on phinney, and that >seemed like an extra-long way to go.
why don't you take your bike to Phinney, and figure it out?
-dx
not suffering fools gladly at T-27 hours to race time

if you wanna lick my balls nicely, gladly I'll tell you where the end is, about 3 inches back from your licking.
if you want special treatment the day before, I've got some rules:

1.do you call the bride the day before her wedding?
2.do you call the grieving spouse the day before the funeral?
3. do you call the president the day before the inauguration?
4. do you call the astronaut the day before the launch?
5. do you call the mother in the hospital with the fragilest of pregnancies?

funny you had enough time to bitch about it than to ask someone in the know. we're *all* out there. you must type fast, so fast to take it out on the people making it happen. and yeah, I'm still pissed that you think you'll get top forkin' of the list with your little whine the day before race day. and make me spend 30 seconds dissing you.

the reason the end is kept secret is so you *gosh-darn race*, 'cuzzin that's *what it's about*. there's webshit that'll tell you about most all 11 before if you look. just 'cuzzin it's "the greatest party known to humankind" doesn't allow you automatic entry and way too much fun than we all deserve. do a little forkin' work. I'd been doing it for about 70 days when I wrote that, *gave plenty of opportunity* for you to figure the krap out, and the day before the race you come to me(or the "others" responsible and not directly derided) with your forkin' pants around your knees with "where!?!"
all in, my chip. try to cover it. call G-town again and we got a fight. well, of words, at least, and then I size ya, and then, I can't be responsible if I forkin' kill ya, or run away.
please, figure it out *for yourself* next year beforehand, and this whole thing needs not happen again.
Raceday XIII is 879, so we get the spare haffaweek after the 4th of July.
hope to see you there.

Posted by dookie x | August 7, 2008 2:55 AM

if you checked out where the party was last year (DBB XI-837) you'd have seen that the building on the corner (what is that, Homer?) was torn down to a pile of rubble into the recently vacated Lucky's Choppers (rip) parking lot, kinda making that an inoperable ending area.

Posted by oldschool g-town | August 8, 2008 3:15 PM