« Today's Music News | Tonight in Music: Skream »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

“Is M.I.A. a Terrorist?”

posted by on August 6 at 10:22 AM

On the heels of the Pineapple Express-fueled chart ascent of “Paper Planes”, E-Online answers this possibly pot-addled letter from a reader:

I really like that M.I.A. single “Paper Planes.” But I hear she supports terror. Is that true? Is she a terrorist?

Welcome to the Hot 100, M.I.A.

It depends on how you view the Tamil Tigers: Freedom Fighters or Terrorists?

Posted by Jeff | August 6, 2008 10:46 AM

Yo.. f***’n Sinhalese and white ppl, now you say we don’t have rights even to sing or write what we think. I really love M.I.A coz she is the only Tamil who got guts to stand up and raise a voice for the LTTE in public. I hope some Muslim in UK or USA will also have the guts to sing for Al-Qaeda too. Ya… we know what you f***’n white people do for innocent Muslims living in USA and Europe. It’s not different that what Sinhala f***ers are doing to us back IN sri lanka. I was born and raised in UK for my LUCK. Otherwise I will be Raped like MIA (MAYA) too by the soldiers while her visit. If I was raped like MIA, then I would also do the same . Is it true that her mother was a Sinhalese and her father handed her over to LTTE to set example ? and brutally murded by the LTTE to send a message to the Government ? well I wait for ur comments to confirm.

So if you white and Sinhala F***ers don’t know about freedom fighting… just shut all ur f*** up and see how we do it in Sri Lanka. We don’t just commit suicide.. we take as many of u fuckers with us when we are going.. don’t care it is a baby or a unborn or a woman or a elder.. what we see is F***ing Sinhalese AS* Holes. So even ur f***ing SL Army has killed over 95% of our LTTE soldiers during last year and captured 99% of our land. there r still 100,000+ civilians under over control. We will make them all suicide bombers and send them at ya to fuck ya all !!!!! you canot stop us SL and FBI…. God bless u MIA…. Fuck DeLon.. who the hell is he any way… asshole. Watch ur back.. and ur buses…

Posted by LoveU-M.I.A | August 7, 2008 6:38 AM

she is a great artist
but don't spread terrorism through the music world
it will shame on you
we love sri lanka and tamil people
Go SRI LANAK goooo!

Posted by LoveLTTE | August 7, 2008 7:03 AM

MIA Supports LTTE Terrorists...she left sri lanka when she was a kid and never returned cos her father was Blacklisted as a terrorist...So who is dis MIA luvin fuck face dat says she has been raped by SL soldiers when she visited Sri lanka?hahaha Go get a job you f*ck faced a**hole..LTTE is not freedom fighting, It's there only source of income(No war=No Money)... they get money from various sources like: people like MIA, Drugs,Arms dealing with other notorious terrorist organizations,etc etc...)

Posted by gtk | August 7, 2008 1:54 PM

fuc u loveUmia, if you born and raised in England what the fuc do you know about what is happening in Sri Lanka
why don't you go to the frontlines or live a couple of weeks there then u will know
u brainwashed fuc, if she was raped why she didn't take it to court? she is helping ruin sri lanka with lies all people in sri lanka want peace she want cheer for war then she turn back on ltte and say that she does not support terrorism
then we say proudly we do we support terrorism of keeping bad terrorism away from lanka

Posted by Ensmey | August 12, 2008 11:27 AM