Dust Bin A Post About The Crocodile’s Infamous Post
posted by September 9 at 16:52 PMon
Photo by Red Buttons from the Stranger flickr pool.
One thing about the old Croc that received universal hate was that big, obtrusive post that ruined many a fan’s view of the stage. We sincerely hope that reports of the pillar’s demise are true. Which begs the question: What to do with that columnar monstrosity once it’s excised like the tumor it is? We—Megan Seling and I—have some ideas. Let us know yours in the comments.
* Use it as firewood to warm the crackies in the ‘hood during those cruel winter months.
* Make fliers out of it—millions and millions of ’em, for struggling, up-and-coming local bands.
* Shove it up Dick Cheney’s ass.
* Surely somewhere out there, a blue whale could use it as a dildo.
* Carve several guitars out of it for Peter Buck.
* Let Bill Gates and Paul Allen whittle something cute out of it.
* Give it to Sarah Palin’s daughter as a baby gift.
* Donate it to the EMP|SFM.
* Auction it off on eBay.
* Let the Dead Baby Bikers build some kind of monster bike with it.
* Keep it, but wrap it with that recently invented invisibility fabric.
* Convert it into a lifetime’s supply of toilet paper for the reopened club.