« Bad Times, Good Music | "Historic" Mechanical Royalty ... »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monotonix to Play Early All-Ages Show Sunday

posted by on September 23 at 12:20 PM

monotonixhair.jpg
The bad news: This Saturday’s Monotonix show at the Comet is (according to brownpapertickets.com) totally sold out.

The good news: Monotonix has added another Seattle show to their schedule. And it’s ALL-AGES. The band will play a matinee show at the Sunset Sunday afternoon at 2 pm. The Heavy Hearts open.

Tickets are $10—buy them via ticketweb.com.

Photo by BrittneyBush via the Stranger’s Flickr Pool.

Nice of you to cut and paste what I read on the Weekly's blog yesterday.

No need to give credit or anything.

Move along.

Posted by Jeff | September 23, 2008 12:55 PM

Damn it. I've never bought tickets in advance to see a show at the Comet, it hadn't even occurred to me that they'd be selling them.

Posted by dan10things | September 23, 2008 12:58 PM

@1 Did I cut and paste? Really? Calm down. I didn't hear about the show until the Sunset's booker e-mailed me this morning.

Posted by Megan Seling | September 23, 2008 1:07 PM

at #1 - it's information about a show. dates, venues. everybody's gonna publish it in a fairly similar way. this "first" stuff is beyond tiresome.

#2 - crap! I shoulda also emailed you this when I posted it.

YOU NEED TO BE THERE DAN

Posted by KELLY O | September 23, 2008 1:13 PM

Comet show is Saturday. I'll grant that it may technically be Sunday before they start playing.

Posted by umm.. | September 23, 2008 2:06 PM

@5 D'oh! Will fix, thanks for catching that.

@1 See? I didn't cut and paste, since I had the wrong info! So there!

Ahem.

Posted by Megan Seling | September 23, 2008 2:18 PM

we will have a few tickets available at the door for the comet show.....doors at 8pm ...only on-line sales are sold out!

Posted by mamma | September 23, 2008 5:59 PM

Sweet. I guess I'm standing in line Saturday to get in, thanks Mamma C!

Posted by dan10things | September 23, 2008 8:03 PM