Line Out: Music & Nightlife

RSS icon Comments on New Music Venue in West Seattle

Dude, the Rocksport!

Posted by matt | September 24, 2008 12:47 PM

Full Tilt!

Posted by JR | September 24, 2008 1:11 PM

I want to play there, but I want to play in the theatre that's operational.

I want to play while they're showing that Cheech and Chong movie.

Posted by bam | September 24, 2008 1:14 PM

I want to play on a boat, in the club. A small boat.

I will be the captain

Posted by WOLF BLITZER: SPECIAL REPORT | September 24, 2008 1:24 PM

Music's cool but are they still showing movies, too? If not, that's a shame as it was a great spot to catch a flick.

Posted by christopher h | September 24, 2008 1:26 PM

I think they are going to still be showing movies. Especially Cheech and Chong.

Posted by trent moorman | September 24, 2008 1:37 PM

Yes - we still are showing movies. The Gay & Lesbian organization "Three Dollar Bill" will host a retrospect October - 25-26; There will be a Frances Farmer Movie Revue the weekend of November 7 & 8 (she was the bad girl from West Seattle, and Cobain's inspiration for "Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge.

This will be a hot ticket - with bands, special guests, a live theatrical scene; two of Farmers' movies and ending with the Jessica Lange award-winning movie; "Frances".

We will also be hosting a Grease-Sing-Along with a sock hop this Fall as well. Of course regular movies will continue as well. Any kind of film/music weekend you'd like to see...write me!

Spread the word....it's all happening at the Admiral. 9 minutes from downtown Seattle, plenty of street parking; a new bar upstairs.

Posted by Dinah | September 24, 2008 1:38 PM

I've seen dozens of hardcore shows at the West Seattle American Legion Hall.

Posted by Kevin Diers | September 24, 2008 6:30 PM

Shit, it's about time. West Seattle is ready for this!!

Posted by brent amaker | September 24, 2008 7:04 PM