« A Post About The Crocodile’s I... | Croc Pole: Gone. Jim as Jedd C... »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Croc Will Reopen: Unofficially Official

posted by on September 9 at 17:55 PM

Update Pictures: Inside the Crocodile, dust flies. People drill. Nails are all over the place. It’s been blown up. People work in secrecy. Statements are soon. But the Croc will reopen. Renovation is happening. Jim Anderson is consulting the redesign. Jim will return. The room will be back. No word on whether the post will stay.

croc1.JPG

croc2.JPG

croc3.JPG

croc4.JPG

This is not official. No statement has been made. However, the liquor license for the Crocodile Cafe has been applied for, and that’s a fact.

An unnamed source said something to the approximation of, “The Croc has been sold and will reopen as a music venue sometime in December. Jim Anderson will be the club’s sound engineer. A full schedule will be up and running by January.”

The walls to the club are papered, but there is activity inside. Jim Anderson was spotted moving and loading sound equipment into and out of the club, with the secrecy of a Ninja.

Details coming soon.

Trent, in all fairness Hannah broke this earlier today. If that's not your source you should name who is.

Posted by Jeff | September 9, 2008 3:15 PM

I have not seen Hannah's news breaks of this. None of my information came from her.

My source asked not to be named and I'm respecting that.

Posted by trent moorman | September 9, 2008 3:23 PM
Posted by josh | September 9, 2008 3:23 PM
Posted by Jeff | September 9, 2008 4:21 PM

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh, here comes Sean Kinney...
ahhhh, yeaahheaahhh.

Posted by chain gang | September 9, 2008 5:07 PM

Well, as long as people are talking about who broke the news first-
It was actually Samantha Mastridge who posted this thing up on her Metblog about 3 hours earlier than Hannah.

via my Flickr

I'm just sayin.'

Posted by Invisible hour | September 9, 2008 6:53 PM

rad! another new bar for Eric "king hipster" Grandy to slander!

Posted by bobcat | September 9, 2008 6:58 PM

What's a hipster?

Posted by Jason Josephes | September 9, 2008 7:03 PM

Word to Samantha!

Posted by Jeff | September 9, 2008 7:14 PM

I actually posted this in my Subconcio-TimeTravel-Blog before anyone. I posted it before the Croc was even built. I am from the future and traveled in time. My AvantBlog is so avant, it doesn't even exist. But I broke this story.

Posted by HG Wells | September 9, 2008 8:03 PM

Fucking AWESOME!

Posted by laterite | September 9, 2008 9:35 PM

I actually posted the news about the grand reopening before the Crocodile even closed down. I posted it on my butt.

Posted by Miss A | September 11, 2008 4:01 PM