« A Little Bit More Jamie Lidell | Tonight in Music: Wolves in th... »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Last Minute Show

posted by on October 3 at 17:13 PM

If you want to see this pretty lady play a free show, go to the Wild Rose tonight at 10:30 sharp…

leslie.jpg

What do I do if I never want to see so much as a jpg of her ever, ever again?

Posted by Eric Grandy | October 3, 2008 5:35 PM

No i wont go.

Posted by gah | October 3, 2008 5:54 PM

I saw her when she was here last... it was phenomenal.

Posted by Rudnik Nelson | October 3, 2008 10:47 PM

ooh! neither pretty, nor a lady.

and her music is kinda dull.

Posted by mike | October 4, 2008 12:22 PM

Yeah but see it's really funny because like, she dresses up really tacky and retro and like, it's really funny. You don't get it? No it's so funny. And awesome. And you're not supposed to think about it or ask yourself if it's funny or not. You just shut up and laugh at it because it's funny you haters!

Posted by I Got Answers | October 4, 2008 4:30 PM

make the scary lady go away, mommy.

Posted by eeek | October 4, 2008 5:59 PM

why must people encourage her. if we ignore her lame ass shtick, she'll go away . i'm sure she's a nice person blah, blah, blah...but god damn she's annoying.

Posted by groan | October 5, 2008 1:02 PM

So are you guys so committed to pretending that Reverb Fest didn't happen that you're just not going to post all weekend? I have to say I liked JZ's approach last year a lot better.

Posted by Localmusicperson | October 5, 2008 3:13 PM

@8, I agree. Reverbfest was a fucking blast this year. Seattle has some amazing local talent. Show some love, y'all.

Posted by monkey | October 5, 2008 4:59 PM

Sadly I didn't make it to Reverb, otherwise I would've posted something about it. In fact, I had planned to go. There were a few bands I really wanted to see too (Like Tad's new band, which apparently SLAYED). But a headcold is slowly attempting to destroy my immune system and on Saturday, with a head full of snot, I just couldn't convince myself that standing in a very loud room was a good idea.

Posted by Megan Seling | October 6, 2008 10:43 AM