Line Out Music & the City at Night

The Murder City Devils 2009 Tour Dates

Posted by on Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Via themurdercitydevils.com:

firstpostblogdates.jpg

Comments (27) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Good timing. This is Murder City Devils weather.

Posted by Christopher Frizzelle on December 10, 2008 at 12:04 PM · Report this
Is Past Lives opening? Doesn't really matter, I'm fucking there regardless.
Posted by T on December 10, 2008 at 12:34 PM · Report this
I'm there, too! But why does it have to be mid-week?!
Posted by dod on December 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM · Report this
Not the biggest fan, but anything that delays any possibility of Triumph of Lethargy shows is a-ok in my book.
Posted by power on December 10, 2008 at 2:06 PM · Report this
What year is it?
Didn't this band break up already?
Their show at the 'Capitol Hill Block Party' was so bad that it ruined this band for me.
Fuck man!
Get over it Seattle.
FUCK! The Seattle music scene is so fucking lame now.
Posted by 420 69 on December 10, 2008 at 2:41 PM · Report this
Ooooh, look at us - we are broken up but wait, NO WE ARE NOT! What the hell is going on? This just stinks of a way to get some cash-ola in the coffers of the boys and girl. Have the MCD fans grown up by now and pay closer attention to much better bands - read, Past Lives and Cave Singers? I hope so.

i think i'd rather see a Pretty Girls Make Graves show at this point.

Worst still, I am already seeing a Grandy piece on this and there will be some ass and some kissing. ugly.
Posted by birdy num num!! on December 10, 2008 at 2:57 PM · Report this
Fools is broke.
Posted by wahl nuts on December 10, 2008 at 3:00 PM · Report this
Can yous say cash-in?????????
Posted by Keekee on December 10, 2008 at 3:44 PM · Report this
Yawn.
Posted by crap bag on December 10, 2008 at 4:32 PM · Report this
Pomona. Sweet.
Posted by Meatbot 3000 on December 10, 2008 at 6:35 PM · Report this
Fuck haters, this band gave me many of the most memorable moments and songs of my entire teenage years. Any time they need to cash in, I will be there with money in hand (and beer in the other hand).

If you don't like it - DON'T GO.
Posted by bunnypuncher on December 10, 2008 at 7:30 PM · Report this
This is weird, I've agreed to none of this.
Posted by Huh? on December 10, 2008 at 7:40 PM · Report this
Look at the venues they're playing. Demand for MCD is still strong, even in the late '00s. Haters: Tell me if you were in MCD's position you would turn down the $ and opportunity. The fuck you would...
Posted by Khalid on December 10, 2008 at 7:55 PM · Report this
@429 69.....then why you on a seattle music blog moron??

Fuck that noise, the devils are still fucking rad.....leave it to the hipsters to hate on a band that deserved A LOT more success then they ever received.
Posted by your name here on December 10, 2008 at 10:16 PM · Report this
sometimes it's best to let bands 'of the past'... stay 'in the past'

this is one of them.
Posted by Their Name There on December 10, 2008 at 10:45 PM · Report this
as long as 'lust for life' continues to be the carnival cruise line theme song pretty much anyone is allowed to cash in.
Posted by yawwwwwwwnnnn on December 10, 2008 at 11:31 PM · Report this
just got my tickets. i don't care how many times they keep coming back, i'll still go out of my way to see um again.
Posted by T$ on December 11, 2008 at 10:11 AM · Report this
Scored my tickets today. I fucking hate Ticketmaster, grrrrr, those $20 tickets came out to $30 each with their ridiculous fees. Come on Showbox, I know you're owned by shitty megamedia corporation AIG, but why do you have to gouge us so much? A 50% markup is insane!
Posted by dan10things on December 11, 2008 at 5:01 PM · Report this
To all the haters:

May Kim Warnick spit in your drink at the Cha Cha. You won't be missed at the shows.

Love,
Slats

P.S. Why are the bathroom stalls always filled with 2 or more people? So odd.
Posted by Upchuck on December 11, 2008 at 8:56 PM · Report this
Speaking of, any word on when Kim Warnick's getting back together and touring?
Posted by Meatbot 3000 on December 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM · Report this
Aging hipsters/living at home with mom losers are so sad. Seattle music has become a fucking joke.
Posted by yea on December 11, 2008 at 11:04 PM · Report this
They just added another show in San Francisco and also another in Los Angeles. The first shows in both cities sold out.

Posted by Jason on December 18, 2008 at 6:00 PM · Report this
I would love to go. Sadly I am poor and live in the Midwest. Too far away for me. :(
Posted by Julie on December 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM · Report this
"aging hipsters"? dude, we're like, 30. How old are you, 23? Kiss off, sonny.
Posted by uprightcitizenx on December 26, 2008 at 1:30 AM · Report this
25 Comment Pulled
Duuuudes- you got the band back together?
I saw a MCD show in 2000 at CBGBs- NYC & thought that was it, the band was ka-put. (I don't keep up on such things.) But now I stumbled upon . . .
Posted by anon on January 25, 2009 at 8:39 PM · Report this