Line Out Music & the City at Night

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sasquatch! Festival Almost Sold-Out?

Posted by on Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:33 AM

That's the rumor going around. A friend writes:

Just spoke with Adam Zacks with Sasquatch today who mentioned they're "nearly sold out all 3 days" of the festival. I wouldn't be surprised if all the tickets are gone by the end of the week. If you are planning to go, I recommend BUY YOUR TICKETS ASAP.

As I wrote in my column this week: "The lineup is pretty fucking outstanding this year, probably the best the festival has ever had...I'll be shocked if this doesn't sell out, so buy your damn tickets already."

Update: Ashley Graham at LiveNation confirms:

We are having record sales to the tune of 27% higher than previous years and are fast approaching sell out on all 3 days. That said, tickets are absolutely still available for the time being, and I encourage those hoping to attend to make their purchases NOW!

Comments (7) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Question:

Why do you always feel a need to validate your writing and assertions? There's no need to put "As I wrote [so correctly] in my column this week [before this news got out]". Are you really that insecure in your writing and thoughts that you always need validation? It's ridiculous how many of your blog posts are self-indulgent and self-reassuring.
Posted by I'mPostingAnonymouslyOnTheInternets on February 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM · Report this
No way can it be close to selling out already. Doesn't the Gorge cap out at 22,000? Don't get me wrong, I'm hugely excited and bought my 3-day pass last week... but I find this hard to believe.
Posted by Nick on February 23, 2010 at 12:22 PM · Report this
abbytron 3
It probably helped that they started selling 3-day passes back in December. And, at least judging by my friends' reactions, Ween may have had something to do with it.
Posted by abbytron http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/weblogs/give-it-spin/ on February 23, 2010 at 1:38 PM · Report this
Trent Moorman 4
Eric Grandy. Hippie.
Posted by Trent Moorman on February 23, 2010 at 2:15 PM · Report this
Christin 5
I'm confused. The Sasquatch! website says that the 3-day passes were only available through Sunday night. On the TicketMaster site, it says they're not available at all. Are they still available? How can I get one right now?
Posted by Christin on February 24, 2010 at 8:47 AM · Report this
abbytron 6
They only sold three-day passes through the first weekend tickets officially went on sale. After that, you can only get single-day tickets. I guess unless you win some sort of radio contest or buy them second-hand.
Posted by abbytron http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/weblogs/give-it-spin/ on February 26, 2010 at 8:22 AM · Report this
Looking for 2 Sunday Tickets... if anyone has them or whatever.. even if you have 1 ticket let me know.. justindirect at gmail dot com please let me know thanks
Posted by Calibron on May 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM · Report this