Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, August 16, 2010

Moon Goons

Posted by on Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Y'all people are crazy:

photo.jpg

Don't you know night swimming is free, and there's no lines?

Comments (9) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
God damn it, now that song is playing in my head.
Posted by Crown Hill Repeater on August 16, 2010 at 4:15 PM · Report this
EricD 2
Their ice cream is good. I don't think it is "stand in line for 30 minutes" good, however.

I'm willing to bet that there wasn't any line to get served at Bluebird or the custard place on 15th across from Chop Suey. The custard place has been good to me so I typically go there unless there is no line at Molly Moon's.
Posted by EricD http://www.bfhoodrich.com on August 16, 2010 at 4:17 PM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 3
not the ol FHS 4th floor pool trick
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on August 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM · Report this
Bluebird ice cream is better - although you may be standing in line for 30 minutes if there are only 10 people in front of you (love ya Bluebird!!). Old School Frozen Custard usually has a line at night, but they move really quickly.

Can you tell that all three of these places are on my way home?
Posted by genevieve on August 16, 2010 at 4:24 PM · Report this
Plus: bluebird doesn't use corn syrup in their ice cream. thumbs down to molly moon.
Posted by Benj on August 16, 2010 at 8:12 PM · Report this
it's f@#king ice cream people. seriously.
Posted by ice cream cow on August 16, 2010 at 10:07 PM · Report this
birdy num num 7
molly moon's ice cream is shit and the masses are asses. duh. full tilt is a superior cone yet MOON'S GOONS had me laughing out loud.

waiting in line for ice cream...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

and my night swim was awesome (again!).
Posted by birdy num num on August 16, 2010 at 10:55 PM · Report this
molly doesn't have corn syrup either.
Posted by hhhh on August 17, 2010 at 10:09 AM · Report this
LEE. 9
NOTHING MAKES ME ANGRIER THAN THIS.

especially the fact that so many people in that line are 30+. I can forgive the stupid teenagers and early 20's types, but sheeeeeeeeiiit mang, you're raising a family and all. have some self-respect.
Posted by LEE. on August 17, 2010 at 9:14 PM · Report this