Line Out Music & the City at Night

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prepare To Fall In Love With The New Hunx And His Punx

Posted by on Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM

HXLP.jpg
Hunx and His Punx are releasing their first-ever proper full length studio album (after a million-gazillion singles) on Hardly Art Records! In stores March 29th! It's called Too Young to Be In Love! It was produced by Ivan Julian, formerly of Richard Hell & the Voidoids! I heard a sneak preview! It's a beauty! An A+++! It's about heartbreak! Sex! Love! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE!

Well, unless you DON'T like rock n' roll. And you don't believe in love. And you HATE amazing all-girl backup bands... and boys who sing like girls... and girls who rock like boys...

Read my 2009 interview with Hunx HERE. Swoon.

Comments (6) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
bunnypuncher 1
SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this!
Posted by bunnypuncher http://twitter.com/princess_wolfie on January 12, 2011 at 3:50 PM · Report this
sevendaughters 2
Gay Singles was in my records of last year (whenever it actually came out) - really pumped for this!
Posted by sevendaughters on January 12, 2011 at 3:54 PM · Report this
You will not be disappointed! It's fucking KILLY-KILLER. Already one of my favorite albums of 2011
Posted by Kelly O on January 12, 2011 at 4:00 PM · Report this
Wicked Virgin 4
What's the name of this John Waters movie?
Posted by Wicked Virgin http://goo.gl/nBxVY on January 12, 2011 at 7:20 PM · Report this
flippingthroughrecords 5
Love them! I am in no way swayed by my Ivan Julian crush. Okay, seeing his name as the producer made me really want to listen.
Posted by flippingthroughrecords on January 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM · Report this
Simone 6
Hilariously fun sounding band.
Posted by Simone on January 16, 2011 at 9:06 AM · Report this