Line Out Music & the City at Night

Comments (12) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Video on "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol" or it didn't happen.

Posted by Jeff on January 13, 2011 at 11:35 AM · Report this
That's hairy. Glad you're through. Be smart - be clean-ish.
Posted by Heather Wii on January 13, 2011 at 12:15 PM · Report this
warreno 3
They were looking for Mexicans, so you didn't need to worry.

You should be thanking us for keeping our borders secure! Didn't you know the Mexicans are invading the US by the trillions, and having babies in your back yard so they can take your jobs and not pay taxes?

That's all we care about in Arizona: Mexicans. Oh, and apparently Glock 9mms, which are selling like Pokemon.
Posted by warreno http://www.nightwares.com on January 13, 2011 at 12:41 PM · Report this
Buffalo Madonna is Mexican. You guys got lucky.
Posted by kerri harrop http://generalbonkers.com on January 13, 2011 at 12:48 PM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 5
lol @ "P coat"
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on January 13, 2011 at 2:07 PM · Report this
seandr 6
Glad you guys got through alright. You realize that you do not have to consent to a search, right?

BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving…
Posted by seandr on January 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM · Report this
Buffalo has the 60's look going right now so he fools em.
Posted by Killgore on January 13, 2011 at 4:25 PM · Report this
J. Burns 8
To everyone reading this: #1 rule of tour is NO DRUGS IN THE VAN IN RED STATES.
Posted by J. Burns on January 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM · Report this
Huh. I figured that van would look more like this
Posted by Kelly O on January 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM · Report this
yay!!!! lineout is your personal tour diary, how nepotastic!!!@! die stranger, die.
Posted by hit@runpariah on January 13, 2011 at 9:17 PM · Report this
flippingthroughrecords 11
Travel safe guys. Love the tour journal even if it does make me a tad nervous. I wish I could send you care packages. Can you tell that I'm the older sister of a brother who used to tour the states in his band vans?
Posted by flippingthroughrecords on January 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM · Report this
Simone 12
I've noticed that certain people (those with authority like in airports etc) in areas with gorgeous sun sets/rises tend not notice or care about a beautiful day. Like one time at Atlanta airport I was taking some pictures of the sun rise and a wonderful blue reflection off of airplanes with my point and shoot camera. A nice lady told me that I shouldn't be doing that because security would be all over my ass for that.

I've used my camera numerous times at Seatac and no one cared enough to question me like I was a terrorist. But in Atlanta well that's completely different world all together.
Posted by Simone on January 16, 2011 at 9:17 AM · Report this