Line Out Music & the City at Night

Comments (16) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
kinda similar, I was at a bar in Portland a couple weeks ago and this group of guys come in dressed head to toe in hunter gear. They proceeded to play buck hunter for hours. I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a joke or not.
Posted by Conrad McMasters on February 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM · Report this
You sure he didn't smell like pumpkin?
"Pumpkin carvers that be the hobby
Sotown, Motown, collectin' bodies"
-ICP
Posted by commielocks on February 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM · Report this
Utilikilts in general are warning signs.
Posted by Luda Bargon on February 8, 2011 at 3:16 PM · Report this
Andy_Squirrel 4
you should throw this over the fence to slog
Posted by Andy_Squirrel on February 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM · Report this
Trent Moorman 5

No. It was distinctively wood. Like a Water Birch. Water Birch trees grow along waterways in Eastern Washington. Where this guy has his underground torture chamber/collection of Princess Leia figures.

I'm sure he can carve the fuck out of a pumpkin though.
Posted by Trent Moorman on February 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM · Report this
cosby 6
I sat on a Greyhound bus next to a [ethnicity redacted] guy who smelled like wood. I am quite sure he was not a woodcarver, just someone who smelled like a tree stump.

I think the kilt, patch, excessive Rambo-ing point to serious issues that will probably come to a head in some kind of Discovery Channel stand off ("You took away Discovery Health for OWN? How am I supposed to watch graphic surgeries now?" *pop-pop-pop-pop*), but I would say the person is harmless for now. ICP is for vicarious violence, listening obsessively to the Beatles is were true danger lies.
Posted by cosby http://www.myspace.com/cosbyshownights on February 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM · Report this
Trent Moorman 7
Kilt-patch-excessive Rambo-ing, the shaved bald head, talking to himself, the gun holding, the no blinking, and the PLAYING A VIDEO GAME IN BROAD DAYLIGHT FOR TWO STRAIGHT HOURS.
Posted by Trent Moorman on February 8, 2011 at 4:06 PM · Report this
@1: What? How do your friends dress to go play Buck Hunter at bars?
Posted by also on February 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM · Report this
coolio 9
what I want to know if he is still playing on his original credit. Because if he is, that would be totally sweet!
Posted by coolio on February 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM · Report this
whoever said music journalism didn't help the people
Posted by elle macfearson http://zombo.com on February 8, 2011 at 4:56 PM · Report this
@9 FTW. I bet his angry look is just because he has to pee, but totally can't give up this epic run at Rambo.
Posted by dwight moody on February 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM · Report this
Packeteer 12
HAHAHA GUYS, people are different than me, how fucking quaint eh? Hahahahaha his fashion sense is not as sharp and hip and metrosexual as mine, how fucking disgusting!!!!
Posted by Packeteer on February 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM · Report this
Trent Moorman 13
Actually, Packeteer, not at all. I saw this guy, the way he moved, his consciousless icy stare, the insanity of his aura, the way he shot the gun, his anger, his speaking to himself, and I straight up feared for my life.

Hip? Metrosexual? What the fuck are you talking about? A guy high on crack, robbed me and held a loaded 45 to my head one time, then shortly after, shot someone else dead. I stared down the barrel of his pistol, then looked him in the consciousless, icy eyes. Ever since, I've had an interest in and extreme dislike of guns.

The social implications, and mass numbing to violence that these type of gun games and movies with heavy violence, also are of interest. It's a psychology and a collective subconscious evolution.

Your comment couldn't be further off-point. Or ill conceived. Fucking disgusting?

Utilikilts are funny though.
Posted by Trent Moorman on February 8, 2011 at 6:57 PM · Report this
Poor guy doesn't know the sights on those Rambo games are never calibrated. Just wasting money to get frustrated.

But it is a little bit cheaper than buying bullets and going to the range so trade off I guess.
Posted by Don't Freak Out, He's Just A Nerd. on February 8, 2011 at 9:06 PM · Report this
Sat'n 15
And my wife keeps trying to tell me I should get a god-damned kilt. WHAT ABOUT THE VIDEOGAME WEIRDOS, wife? Do you want me to be like them?
Posted by Sat'n on February 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM · Report this
I wish you'd snapped a photo. I know a guy who fits the description and seeing him publicly ridiculed for being a spaz would have made my day.
Posted by Fawkes on February 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM · Report this