Line Out Music & the City at Night

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bear or Not?

Posted by on Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Classic death metal is great. Hardcore is great too. Morbid Angel, Negative Approach? Yes, please. But this whole deathcore scene? No thanks—I already have a copy of Sepultura’s Roots and, really, it only has a couple good songs on it. So I don’t care what the lead singer of the deathcore merchandising-machine known as Emmure has to say about anything pertaining to music. I do, however, have an interest in watching slightly pudgy, furry-chested, neck-tattooed metal dudes taking showers. So, yeah, I was perfectly content to sit through an entire video interview with the singer of Emmure while he soaps up.

Video features some buttcrack, so NSFW and all that bizness….

Comments (5) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
all metal interviews should be conducted in showers, from this day forth and/or I like his comment about living authentically
Posted by Kelly O on February 10, 2011 at 5:01 PM · Report this
corey j brewer 2
It is super hilarious when people only have tattoos on their hands and neck. Also, I agree w/ Kelly that showers should be mandatory for all metal interviews from here on out.
Posted by corey j brewer http://coreyjbrewer.tumblr.com/ on February 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM · Report this
Brian Cook 3
@2 yeah, i was pretty disappointed to find out that neck tattoo didn't go allllll the way down. not that i spent the morning watching emmure videos or anything...
Posted by Brian Cook http://www.last.fm/user/bubblegutz on February 10, 2011 at 7:28 PM · Report this
I love this. i love how uncomfortable the interviewer is.
Posted by brokn2pieces on February 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM · Report this
gayballs 5
really. Deathcore is just the worst
Posted by gayballs http://www.esoessatanico.blogspot.com on February 11, 2011 at 12:07 PM · Report this