Line Out Music & the City at Night

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Face to Face are Coming to Seattle (Yup, Even at 30-Years-Old, I am Fucking Stoked)

Posted by on Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Face to Face are playing Showbox at the Market on June 17th with Strung Out (they still exist?) and Blitzkid. Tickets officially go on sale tomorrow at 10 am, but there's a fancy-pants pre-sale happening right now.

Just go here and use the code showbox with prompted.

I love you, ’90s pop punk!

Comments (9) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Andy_Squirrel 1
am I obligated to attend this since I still wear my Face to Face t-shirt but haven't listened to in album in about 6 years?
Posted by Andy_Squirrel on March 24, 2011 at 1:15 PM · Report this
RAD!
Posted by Kevin Diers on March 24, 2011 at 1:22 PM · Report this
I wish no use for a name was playing too.
Will this show be full of 15 year olds or nostalgic old people?
Posted by El Speilbergo on March 24, 2011 at 3:11 PM · Report this
Sigh. 90's pop-punk. Megan. You seem like a nice girl, but you've got some awful taste. The only thing worse in this vein was all those "third wave" ska bands doing their wacky covers of broadway musicals. Day-glo vomit from Hot Topic.
Posted by ItDoesntGetBetterWithAge on March 24, 2011 at 10:31 PM · Report this
I saw F2F when I was about 20. It was rad. I respect that band still.

I don't suspect I'll go to this show but, you know, carry on, my wayward son(s).
Posted by gi on March 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM · Report this
Brian Cook 6
this reminds me to try and track down their split 7" with Horace Pinker...
Posted by Brian Cook http://www.last.fm/user/bubblegutz on March 25, 2011 at 2:11 PM · Report this
Jon Manning 7
@4 Thanks for the 3rd wave reminder. Time to listen to some Jeffries Fan Club!
Posted by Jon Manning http://www.lostsoundtapes.com on March 25, 2011 at 7:51 PM · Report this
Wow, can't wait for the show tonight. Just got their new album and it is really good. I saw them in '95 at EndFest at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds, then many times since (including the Showbox which is a perfect venue for F2F). They truly are an inspirational band and underrated songwriters.
Posted by PaulC on June 17, 2011 at 6:42 PM · Report this
I'm a nostalgiac old person
Posted by PaulC on June 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM · Report this