Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey Seattle: Explosions In the Sky Have a Secret to Tell You

Posted by on Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Picture_1.png

And what happens when you click the link in their Tweet? You go here.

Holy crap! So rad! See you all September 7th.

Comments (10) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
lukeiscool 1
I finally get to see EITS. Thank god.
Posted by lukeiscool on August 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM · Report this
Josh Bis 2
ooooh!
Posted by Josh Bis http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Author.html?oid=3815563 on August 29, 2011 at 3:24 PM · Report this
California Kid 3
aww I thought it was gonna be REAL explosions in the sky : (
Posted by California Kid on August 29, 2011 at 3:57 PM · Report this
Unregistered User 4
@3 I clicked and then realized it was line out and that it was probably a band name.

Thoroughly disappointed.
Posted by Unregistered User on August 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM · Report this
Haha so many bad EITS jokes here.
Posted by lololben on August 29, 2011 at 5:39 PM · Report this
Seattle welcome back present to myself!
Posted by 206golf98 on August 29, 2011 at 5:42 PM · Report this
Simone 7
I'd like to see Twin Sister too.
Posted by Simone on August 29, 2011 at 7:14 PM · Report this
so happy i have seen these guys a couple of times already so i dont have to talk myself back into being someone who isnt so lame and who actually still goes to shows. everyone else, however, should go, because it's fun. also, get as close as possible because munaj spends like half the show sitting on the floor.
Posted by hereiswheremynamegoes on August 29, 2011 at 7:23 PM · Report this
Can someone explain why a band playing at the Crocodile is "something new" or rad?
Even if EITS is great I don't get the setup.
Posted by jnonymous on August 30, 2011 at 5:22 AM · Report this
bconnolly 10
Their most recent venues have been concert halls and arenas. The Crocodile is like watching them in your living room compared to that.
Posted by bconnolly on August 30, 2011 at 7:45 AM · Report this