Line Out Music & the City at Night

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What You're Not Wearing: Belltown Edition!!

Posted by on Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 8:04 AM

IMG_0740.JPG

This puffy jacket:

IMG_0958.JPG

Comments (31) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
douchus 1
The white blouse... wow! That is beauty.
Posted by douchus on January 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM · Report this
Is Bell Town suffering Capitol Hill creep? Those brosephs look like they shop for clothes at Linda's.
Posted by Whiter Than Year Old Dogshit on January 11, 2012 at 10:58 AM · Report this
I love the NASCAR leather jacket irony trend. SpongeBob too
Posted by Kelly O on January 11, 2012 at 1:34 PM · Report this
Nugget 4
That dudes def gonna fuck some shit up for sure
Posted by Nugget http://hillebrity.com on January 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM · Report this
i need those tights/thighs wrapped around my head. i am pretty sure.
Posted by davidthepirate on January 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM · Report this
McGee 6
If "Fuck Shit Up" refers to the rest of his clothes; he succeeded.
Posted by McGee on January 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 7
Yuck all the smokers, nasty shit.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on January 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 8
See, if they were classy, they'd be smoking cigars.

But I picked up a bunch of collared shirts at Macy's in Santa Barbara, so I'm close to a combo between pic 2 and the collars look. You'll get the fashion on Capitol Hill later this year.
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM · Report this
Some of those people look like people I know.
Posted by seattletexan on January 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
I never understood this feature.How do you know what I'm not wearing? I could VERY EASILY be wearing that bro-wear.
Posted by Daily in LA on January 11, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
White blouse girl - amazing.
Posted by elise81 http://www.elisesdailypic.blogspot.com on January 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM · Report this
julie russell 12
Is this the Whores Only edition? GROSS
Posted by julie russell http:// on January 11, 2012 at 3:38 PM · Report this
julie russell 13
sorry...only saw the first three pics...blonde/pinkie has a decent look
Posted by julie russell http:// on January 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM · Report this
Simply Me 14
Is it me or does that white shirt guy have a serious case of gay face?
Posted by Simply Me on January 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this
Fred Casely 15
@4: He sure fucked up my penchant for dudes with long red hair.
Posted by Fred Casely on January 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM · Report this
douchetown express
what
WHAT
oh
Posted by Unregistered User on January 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM · Report this
no marketable skills 17
i'm glad i live in a world where melvins fans and lemonheads fans can enjoy drinks together.
Posted by no marketable skills on January 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM · Report this
seandr 18
Seattle needs more black hipsters.
Posted by seandr on January 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM · Report this
Sir Vic 19
@5 Stop reading my mind!
Posted by Sir Vic on January 11, 2012 at 4:02 PM · Report this
I'm okay with not being dressed like a whore or a frat boy.
Posted by suddenlyorcas on January 11, 2012 at 4:13 PM · Report this
icouldliveinhope 21
Psh. I totally have those stockings. (I'm not wearing them right now, though?)
Posted by icouldliveinhope on January 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM · Report this
This is usually my favorite feature, but this one leaves me cold. Trying to figure out why. Blah.
Posted by katallred on January 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM · Report this
Will in Seattle 23
Hipsters ftw!
Posted by Will in Seattle http://www.facebook.com/WillSeattle on January 11, 2012 at 5:13 PM · Report this
blip 24
I'm really troubled by the dress shirt/faded jeans/dress shoes look. Not just in this post, but in general.
Posted by blip on January 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM · Report this
It looks like most if not all the good looking black women in Seattle hang out in Belltown.
Posted by neo-realist on January 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM · Report this
TotesFierce 26
ugh... fucking breeders
Posted by TotesFierce http://fag4life.com on January 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM · Report this
Fnarf 27
@8 WERD

Macy's in Santa Barbara is the fount of all that is style and hip fashion. I have been harsh on you before but PEOPLE WILL IN SEATTLE IS DOWN. WILL BOUGHT SOME COLLARED SHIRTS YOU'LL BE BUYING LATER. Hipsters always follow the 50-year-old doods who buy their shirts in Santa Barbara Macy's Impulse men's shop. ED HARDY TIME PEOPLE AFFLICTION YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT YET

Fuck me, Jesus. Can I get your autograph?
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on January 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM · Report this
Vince 28
Chick with cig is awesome beautiful. Puffy vests way sexy.
Posted by Vince on January 12, 2012 at 7:33 AM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 29
wow this had to be an excuse just to post that first pic
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on January 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM · Report this
Bree Mckenna 30
@17 Totally!
Posted by Bree Mckenna on January 14, 2012 at 8:11 PM · Report this
Puffy vests? What about their puffy hair?
Posted by ww on May 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM · Report this