Line Out Music & the City at Night

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fuck It, It's Friday: Let's Listen to the Aquabats All Day (Because We Don't Care What People Think).

Posted by on Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM

This one's for Alithea. And in honor of the Aquabats' new TV show (premiering March 3rd at 1 pm EST on the Hub).

Fuck being too cool for songs about guacamole and skateboards.

Comments (6) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
alithea 1
WHO THREW THAT REGGIE BAR IN THE POOL??
Posted by alithea on February 24, 2012 at 11:47 AM · Report this
Megan Seling 2
Holy guacamole! We've got chips!
Posted by Megan Seling on February 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
Spider-Bat 3
I had a cheeseburger for lunch and will be having pizza for dinner. Best choice for today!
Posted by Spider-Bat http://www.theaquabats.com/phpBB3/index.php on February 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM · Report this
alithea 4
1: i cant believe that after like, 12 years of talking about it and so many failed attempts, they are FINALLY GOING TO GET THEIR TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!! my heart seriously Feels A Thing about it.

2: my favorite aquabats song is lotto fever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtSN-uJfa…

3: between their tv show and yo gabba gabba, they are ... almost popular again?? i mean, not like BON IVER but not a total fucking joke. awhich is WEIRD but great and makes me real proud.
Posted by alithea on February 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM · Report this
Megan Seling 5
@4 Grammy or no Grammy, I think "not being like Bon Iver" is a plus for any band's resume.

More like BORING FOREVER, amiright? HAHAHA! I bet I'm the first person in the world to make that joke. I'm so clever!
Posted by Megan Seling on February 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM · Report this
TopherBook 6
Uh. People other than me like The Aquabats!? In Seattle, no less! "What does it matter? Anti-matter!"
Posted by TopherBook on February 24, 2012 at 5:54 PM · Report this