Line Out Music & the City at Night

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Billy The Fridge - "Fat Bitches"

Posted by on Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Fridge—local rapper, wrestler, competitive eater, comic, troll—remakes Kreayshawn's "Gucci Gucci" in his own image. Without saying too much, I never thought I'd be so upset by the sight of a broken popsicle. I was torn when I first saw this; is it mean? Misogynist? Does Fridge know he's no fucking beanpole himself? Fridge, what's up with this song? "There's a difference between a large, beautiful woman and a fat bitch," he tells me. "If you're offended by this video, chances are you're a fat bitch."

Comments (14) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Dopest track to come out of the northwest in the past 5 years!
Posted by Bill Beats on March 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM · Report this
What piece of shit thought it was appropriate to post this between an entry about Adele mentioning Beth Ditto and an entry celebrating National Women's Day?

#FTW
Posted by Billy the Fridge on March 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM · Report this
Talmanes 3
It's brilliant.
Posted by Talmanes http://www.deathstarhiphop.com on March 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM · Report this
Just in time to take these Feminazis down a peg.
Posted by Rick Santorum 2012 on March 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 5
Not my first Fridge-related feelings of shame. Uh, #4, some of my best friends are feminazis bruh
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on March 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM · Report this
Sexy
Posted by Atomsk on March 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM · Report this
Nice mullet dude.
Posted by Ryan onamission on March 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM · Report this
Thanks to Kenny Fuckin' Powers for making the Mullet cool again.
Posted by Billy the Fridge on March 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM · Report this
god i love this so much.
Posted by bbq_sauces on March 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM · Report this
crocodile-meli 10
Ah I love you guys.
Posted by crocodile-meli http://www.thecrocodile.com on March 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM · Report this
This is dope! And im a fat chick. Or fat bitch even! People lighten up. This is some funny stuff.word Billy ya fat bitch!
Posted by maz on March 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM · Report this
Larry, your friends hate you. You should take them down a peg.
Posted by RickSantorum 2012 on March 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 13
i'm not pegging my friends
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM · Report this