Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, April 2, 2012

What You're Not Wearing: Space Needle Edition!!

Posted by on Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:03 AM

IMG_8258.JPG

These flip flops:

IMG_8228.jpg

Comments (16) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Fnarf 1
Drop the tie bar one button, Christopher.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on April 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM · Report this
seandr 2
Hooray, it's green dress girl again!

For the free picture at the bottom of the elevator, she turned her back on the camera and stuck her ass out in a very nicely suggestive fashion. Stole me heart, she did.
Posted by seandr on April 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM · Report this
seandr 3
And by "green dress girl", I mean the one in the last picture with the flip flops.
Posted by seandr on April 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM · Report this
MacCrocodile 4
I was hoping to see myself somewhere in those pictures. Although I guess I wasn't exactly creatively dressed, the tux I was wearing was stolen last night. I thought maybe I could get one last look at it. Oh well.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on April 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM · Report this
GlamB0t 5
I'm not in the pics either @4, but I do have the flash bulb from the camera in that last picture somehow...
Posted by GlamB0t on April 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM · Report this
@4, I bet Rysdyke has more photos he didn't post - maybe on his site he'll lob up the rest?

@1, I wonder if his too-high tie bar is Christopher's way of staying intentionally, what is the word Mr. Schmader used to describe himself the other day..."rumplefag"?
Posted by gloomy gus on April 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM · Report this
seandr 7
No one else was wearing my fuzzy feet. Thought for sure they'd get my picture in here. Oh well.

@1: Not to get all "straight-eye-on-the-queer-guy", but I vote for dropping the tie bar altogether. And the brown plaid (?) coat and blue shirt. It's a cocktail party, not a church service in a small midwestern farming town.
Posted by seandr on April 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM · Report this
More photos here, in a handy slideshow!
(party pics start at #15 or so)
Posted by Kelly O on April 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM · Report this
The woman in the lace top is stunning.
Posted by George 23 on April 2, 2012 at 10:47 AM · Report this
That looks like a fun party :)
Posted by CanadaKen on April 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM · Report this
SchmuckyTheCat 11
That velvet jacket indeed looks like one I wore to Vegas last month while hanging out with Coolio.
Posted by SchmuckyTheCat on April 2, 2012 at 10:59 AM · Report this
ScienceNerd 12
I see me in the background! Huzzah!
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on April 2, 2012 at 11:06 AM · Report this
More photos, by the lovely Shena Lee:

Posted by Kelly O on April 2, 2012 at 11:53 AM · Report this
I want one of those "I think he's gay" shirts!
Posted by Kelly O on April 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM · Report this
Nice cigarette girl!!
Posted by neill4real on April 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM · Report this
It took serious restraint not to wrap my drunk arms around that huggable woman in the fur marshmallow coat. That party was so fun, but how about that grouchy elevator wench? Maybe she should have been wearing that jacket..
Posted by Wetfeather on April 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM · Report this