Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, April 2, 2012

Who Saw Jan Terri This Past Weekend?

Posted by on Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM

jan-terri-magma-2012.jpg
  • Flyer by Derek Erdman
Will you please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please tell me what the show was like?

Pretty please?

Comments (13) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Unbelievable. Incredible. Unforgettable. All around amazing time. It is definitely a night I won't forget anytime soon.
Posted by BusyB on April 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM · Report this
Kenneth 2
100% best musical performance of 2012.
Posted by Kenneth http://offtempo.com on April 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM · Report this
geoff teardrop 3
Fucking awesome! hopefully off tempo will be able to post vids. I helped record the proceedings.

I was worried that it could have turned out feeling like a mean prank but there was only positive, supportive energy. I think Heatwarmer's genuine enthusiasm + musicianship had a lot to do with it.
Posted by geoff teardrop http://twitter.com/wipess on April 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM · Report this
Dear Off Tempo: Whoever you are, please post vids?

SEEING IS BELIEVING!
Posted by Kelly O on April 2, 2012 at 2:08 PM · Report this
What a fantastic show! Jan Terri told me she is considering a move to the Pacific NW. I think my favorite moment might have been the room-wide dance party, in which Jan Terri enthusiastically participated, that erupted before her set. We all got down goblin!
Posted by Adam Bernstein on April 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM · Report this
It was a pretty great night. She was happy to be there, but not totally freakin as I thought she would to be playing her first show in over ten years. She was pretty chill about the whole sitch. And she was happy to have her pic taken with her fans. The crowd singalongs were magic. Plus Heatwarmer killed as her backing band. Gotta see what they do on their own.
Posted by paulus on April 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM · Report this
Keekee 7
Kelly O sure has a thang for train wrecks.
Posted by Keekee on April 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM · Report this
Larry Mizell, Jr. 8
i only heard "Journey To Mars" and it was out of fucking control great
Posted by Larry Mizell, Jr. on April 2, 2012 at 9:02 PM · Report this
wimps ruled!
Posted by butt on April 3, 2012 at 12:52 AM · Report this
tabletop_joe 10
It was amazing, just amazing. Everyone loved her and Heatwarmer killed. Everyone got down hard. Jan Terri's about 6 inches shorter than you ever imagined.
Posted by tabletop_joe on April 3, 2012 at 12:25 PM · Report this
Sounds like a night that could have gone cruely and horribly wrong, it went surprisingly "right"
Posted by Kelly O on April 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM · Report this
Rachel L 12
If you were expecting the night to go "cruelly" and "horribly wrong", I guess you underestimate Hollow Earth Radio.
Posted by Rachel L http://wamu.bandcamp.com on April 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM · Report this
Keekee 13
I think someone wanted it to "...have gone cruely and horribly wrong..."
Posted by Keekee on April 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM · Report this