Line Out Music & the City at Night

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Johnny Depp Played Bass Guitar For Marilyn Manson Last Night

Posted by on Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM

And there's video!

If anything could ruin a good Johnny Depp fantasy, it's the unforgettable image of Marilyn Manson singing "The Beautiful People" into Johnny's crotch.

Sigh.

Comments (8) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
ryjan 1
Um, thats called a guitar, not a bass.
Posted by ryjan on April 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM · Report this
yeah....pretty sure that's not a bass.
Posted by reaganyouth on April 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM · Report this
Megan Seling 3
OH GOD I FIXED IT. I'm sorry. I read a headlined about it that also said bass and didn't bother to pay close enough attention because the vision of Marilyn Manson being that close to Johnny Depp's penis was causing my eyes to burn.
Posted by Megan Seling on April 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM · Report this
troubling.

let's focus on something better. I SUGGEST *this* bit of Johnny music magic:
Posted by 8675309 on April 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 5
@4 I'm so glad I'm not Charlotte Gainsbourg (I assume that's the woman in the video standing next to Johnny). If I were, I would have been arrested around 1:45 when I jumped on him and started making out with him...

Sorry... that was wrong.
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on April 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM · Report this
SPOILER ALERT: it gets totally fucking awesome after that.
Posted by 8675309 on April 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM · Report this
Holy shit! That's awesome! I love MM, and I was a huge fan back in the 90s. I probably have seen him 4 or 5 times live. Great performer.
Posted by scratchmaster joe on April 13, 2012 at 8:49 AM · Report this
Badger 8
The shot of the audience at 1:16 is a thing of hilarious beauty.
Posted by Badger on April 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM · Report this