Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, June 18, 2012

What You're Not Wearing: QFC Edition!!

Posted by on Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

shortshots.jpg

This beer:

beer.jpg

Comments (26) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
yos-wa 1
That coat? What about those mismatched shoes!
Posted by yos-wa on June 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM · Report this
These HORRIBLE fashion statements make me so glad I don't live in Seattle anymore! And make me never want to return! :) Hippie/Hipster capitol of the USA!
Posted by Joseph Rockefeller on June 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM · Report this
Except for the leather jacket and the shorts those are all actively horrible
Posted by Reader01 on June 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM · Report this
matthewbodaly 4
Are we counting cleanliness also... or.........
Posted by matthewbodaly http://www.matthewbodaly.com on June 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM · Report this
bbilly 5
@2 - and yet you can't help but read slog and click on the link to see the photos after the jump. I can only assume you're the guy who slows us all down on the interstate so you can gawk at the scene of an accident.
Posted by bbilly on June 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM · Report this
I wanna party with mismatched-shoes-yellow-coat man
Posted by Kelly O on June 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM · Report this
wisepunk 7
It seems like everyone under the age of 25 is dressing like my 3rd grade teacher after a 6 month bender with a tattoo artist. I thought that when I turned 40 all I would want to do is fuck 25 year old girls. I don't currently have that desire.
Posted by wisepunk on June 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM · Report this
Emily Nokes 8
Kelly, I want in on that party! Sometimes one foot just feels more casual, you know?
Posted by Emily Nokes on June 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM · Report this
#7, Well then, their goal of keeping creepy 40-year-old men away has worked.
Posted by virginia mason on June 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM · Report this
Tracy 10
@1. Wow, how did I not notice the shoes?!? Because that jacket was consuming all my eyeballs!
Posted by Tracy on June 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM · Report this
Oh God! Im so lucky I didnt end up in one of those pictures!
Posted by sblackhorse on June 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM · Report this
McGee 12
@2 Good. You can now return to fucking off.
Posted by McGee on June 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM · Report this
Max Solomon 13
I JUST SAW the redhead covering her mouth on the waterfront. She was wearing the whole outfit!
Posted by Max Solomon on June 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM · Report this
Thanks for calling attention to the mismatched shoes! That really "makes the outfit", as us old folks might say.
Posted by MLM on June 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM · Report this
wisepunk 15
@9 exactly.
Posted by wisepunk on June 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM · Report this
#7 wins
Posted by UberAlles on June 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM · Report this
balderdash 17
Hipster fashion is not a zero-skill game. It is definitely a scenario in which it is possible to fail, and lose. Some of these people have done so. Others have managed a modest degree of success.

But at least they're all trying to do something interesting.
Posted by balderdash http://introverse.blogspot.com on June 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM · Report this
ScienceNerd 18
Guy in the yellow caused me to do a triple take.

Sweet coat! What's up with the shoes? I love the hat. :)
Posted by ScienceNerd http://stanichium.tumblr.com/ on June 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM · Report this
LEE. 19
@17

I totally agree, which is why it's amazes me how many people use this feature to bitch about "hipsters". who else would the overwhelming majority of these photos be of? Fremont-y folks in REI fleece vests, drunk girls in Forever 21 slave-labor trash bag dresses, douchers in Ed Hardy gear, or the run of the mill bridge and tunnel crowd sartorial standards don't really make for a compelling column about a city's culture, nor is it very appealing visually in repeat series of photographs.
Posted by LEE. on June 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM · Report this
I am not a hipster, but seriously can't understand what is so wrong with all these people. pull the stuffy bug out of your ass and pick on something else. I think combined they'd all make for an interesting backyard party. You're all invited. Please bring a grill. The guy with the Ranier: it's not a fashion statement, but you seem happy enough and people always want some Ren-yay, so you can come too.
Posted by Sara Heartburn on June 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM · Report this
If sweater girl is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
Posted by paulus on June 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM · Report this
This is like People of Wal-Mart except 800 times less horrifying. I approve so much.
Posted by Nitidiuscula on June 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM · Report this
Just Jeff 23
Oh, get over yourselves, haters. The gals are adorable, the guys (mostly) daring. I think these folks all look great.
Posted by Just Jeff on June 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM · Report this
Oh denim, Oh Bree. I can recognize your hair anywhere.
Posted by erasedk on June 19, 2012 at 6:29 AM · Report this
I would love to disappoint sweater girl like no man has done before.
Posted by KDN on June 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM · Report this
LEE. 26
@25

you magnificent bastard! if you weren't unregistered, all of Line Out could have their day brightened by your dreams of failure!
Posted by LEE. on June 19, 2012 at 8:28 PM · Report this