Line Out Music & the City at Night

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shannon Kringen Dispenses Relationship Advice Tomorrow Evening on Hollow Earth Radio

Posted by on Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM

God, I love Shannon Kringen. She's going to be a guest on Morgan's Martini Hour tomorrow (Wednesday) evening from 5-7pm on Hollow Earth Radio. Apparently, she's going to be giving free relationship advice and other bits of Kring wisdom. You can call in or write with your questions here: 971-Advice-9 / morgansmartinihour AT gmail.com.

Shannon + Derek
  • Joan Hiller
  • Shannon + Derek

For those of you in the dark, Shannon Kringen is a local performance artist who hosted the public access television show Goddess Kring for a really, really, really, really long time. I met her once at a Jamba Juice, she seemed to be the most free human being in the entire world.

If I'm not mistaken, Morgan's Martini Hour is hosted by Morgan Dusatko, the same person who made this wonderful Kringumentary called Typecast Dragon:

Comments (7) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
That is in fact the correct Morgan...
This outta be exciting!
Posted by moo http://doitforthegirls.com/ on September 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM · Report this
Emily Nokes 2
WHOA!!!
Posted by Emily Nokes on September 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM · Report this
nipper 3
Im impressed shes like 7' tall.
Posted by nipper on September 18, 2012 at 4:20 PM · Report this
She is actually only 6' 10", but you know what they say about the camera adding extra inches.
Posted by Kris Carson on September 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM · Report this
Monkey moon, coming soon!!!!!!
Posted by B. Beatsie on September 19, 2012 at 1:40 PM · Report this
Is she taking lithium for her bipolar condition yet?
Posted by neo-realist on September 19, 2012 at 3:49 PM · Report this
Hello everyone my name is Elizabeth,i came across this man called Dr.Ogungbe through a Lady here online and she said he helped her bring back her lost love,i don't believe in this but i come to think about it and use faith and hope to contact this man last 2 weeks,i have lost my husband for 2 years even he is trying to get married to another lady in Italy,Rome..i quickly rush and email dr.Ogungbe for help and i thought its still a freak because i don't really believe he can bring him back to me because its too long we have contacted each other,we only comment on each other status on facebook and when ever he come online he has never talk anything about coming back to me,now i really believe that there is Magic and Dr.Ogungbe is a really God sent and has Magic because all these things is still like a dream to me,Dr.Ogungbe told me in the first mail that everything will be fine,i called him and he assure me,i have so many doubt but now am happy,i can't believe my love broke up with his Italian lady and he is now coming back to me and he can't even explain how everything goes all he said to me is that he want me back,i am really happy and cried so much because it was just like i am born a new and am really happy and my entire family are happy for me but they never know whats the secret behind this...i want you all divorce lady or single mother to please contact this man for help and everything will be fine i really guarantee you..i have tell 2 of my friends who are in unhappy relationship and they have seen solution in few days ago...if you want to contact him you can reach him through (dr.ifaogungbe@live.com) (+2348131210107) that is where you can get to him and i assure you it gonna work fine with you and you will be happy
i am out of words am just happy and i will be happy forever because i can never have any problem having this man
Elizabeth is my name