Line Out Music & the City at Night

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Charles Manson, To Marilyn Manson + Damien Echols in Seattle

Posted by on Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Check out this letter ole' Charlie recently mailed to Marilyn:

To Marilyn Manson –

It’s taken me a long time to get there from where I could touch M. Manson. Now I got a card to play – you may look into my non-profit, ATWA, and give Manson what you think he’s got coming for Air, Trees, Water, and you. Or I will pay Manson what you think Manson got coming – the music has make Manson into Abraxas Devil, and I’m SURE you would want some of what I got from what I got. It’s a far out balance. Beyond good and bad, right, wrong. What you don’t do is what I will do – what you did a sing-along, and let it roll and said how you saved me a lot of steps – I don’t need, it’s not a need or a want. Couped – coup. Ghost dancers slay together and you’re just in my grave Sunstroker Corona-coronas-coronae – you seen me from under with it all standing on me. That’s 2 dump trucks – doing the same as CMF 000007

- Charles Manson

Postcard, August 2012

On a vaguely related noteDamien Echols, who was wrongly convicted and sent to prison (sitting on death row for 18+ years because a bunch of crazy-heads and rednecks were scared of him 'cause he vaguely looked like Marilyn Manson when he was a teenager) is reading from his new book Life After Death at Seattle's Town Hall tomorrow, Friday the 28th. I read the book, and it is beautiful and incredible. The Town Hall event is $5 and starts at 7:30 pm.

Comments (9) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
derek_erdman 1
Man, if I got that letter from Charlie, I'd be out there planting trees IMMEDIATELY.

Or whatever he was telling him to do in that letter.
Posted by derek_erdman http://www.derekerdman.com on September 27, 2012 at 3:10 PM · Report this
Derek, you'd need 2 dump trucks. And hopefully you wouldn't get Sunstroker-ed.
Posted by Kelly O on September 27, 2012 at 3:17 PM · Report this
Baby Blue 3
Would somebody please translate that for me? The Tardis seems to be on the fritz.
Posted by Baby Blue on September 27, 2012 at 3:49 PM · Report this
Um, WHAT!?!?!
Posted by fool4surf on September 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM · Report this
LEE. 5
recently, I saw a girl in a Coroner t-shirt (the metal band). I complimented it and she said "yeah, I LOVE Ka-r(long O sound)-ner!". it was uncomfortable. so is this letter.
Posted by LEE. on September 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM · Report this
Visit us at WM3 Seeking Justice on Facebook. Sharing the story:)
Posted by Chris Hutchings on September 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM · Report this
Anna Anna Anna 7
WWWWwwwwhhhaaaaaatttttt??
Posted by Anna Anna Anna on September 27, 2012 at 5:45 PM · Report this
Travis Ritter 8
Charles Manson never wrote Traci and I back.
Posted by Travis Ritter http://nuglifer.wordpress.com on September 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM · Report this
There have been many cases where convincing evidence of ritualized murders have been uncovered, yet justice has been overwhelmingly absent. The McMartin Preschool satanic abuse case, the Orkney, Scotland ritual abuse crimes, and now Damien Echols' story come to mind. There seems to be a formula for those in power behind the crimes that has proven successful in covering up their guilt:

Formula for Getting Away With (Ritualized) Murder:

1. Vicious, relentless attacks on the police work along with the credibility of all those who care about the children who are tortured and murdered and would seek justice for these horrors

2. Massive, deceptive propaganda campaigns, using money, media power and contacts, to promote the (false) innocence of their members who are caught with real evidence of their crimes

3. Dramatize the situation, reframing it from the real issue (atrocities against children) to red herring issues (shoddy police work, scandalous targeting of "innocents" being arrested falsely for such ridiculous reasons as being "weird" or wearing rock T-shirts)

4. Use people in positions of power or celebrity to lend credibility to the lies, perhaps because said individuals are part of the organized power structure seeking to get away with murder, or because they are ignorant of the truth and have been convinced in the "cause."

Anyone who tells me there is no such thing as ritualized crime/abuse is either highly naive, ignorant, or trying to cover up their own culpability. Wake up author Kelly O and everyone--you've been fooled. The children who experienced these horrors deserve more than those still alive taking a flip, superficial look at the story. More info available at http://wm3truth.com/ and http://ritualabuse.us/.
More...
Posted by Concerned citizen of Seattle on September 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM · Report this