Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, October 15, 2012

Lana Del Rey Plays Biker Chic (And Native American Chief, And Torch Singer) In New Video

Posted by on Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I can't speak for any Native Americans, but on behalf of all the biker chics I used to know in Michigan and Florida, and all the ladies I've recently met in Eastern Washington: I call bullshit. These women would eat you alive, and you wouldn't slum with them in the first place. Plus, if you hopped from bike to bike—from old man to old man—like you do in this video, you'd surely get an ass whoopin' by one those biker's 'ole ladies.

Video after the jump...

Soap Lake Sarah, 100% Biker Authentic
  • Kelly O
  • Soap Lake Sarah, 100% Authentic

Comments (6) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Holy shit, that was fucking unbearable to watch. GAG ME!
Posted by Totalpukoid on October 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM · Report this
Kathy Fennessy 2
No helmet? For shame!
Posted by Kathy Fennessy http://kathleencfennessy.blogspot.com/ on October 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM · Report this
Meh, it's like she got the same person who does the Levi's ads to do her videos. Also fuck her "Blue Velvet" H&M ads, claiming in interviews that it's a nod to David Lynch...Ugh, she should focus on being able to sing in front of a crowd without going off key.
Posted by j2patter on October 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM · Report this
Emily Nokes 4
OMG Kelly! Soap Lake Sarah is AMAZING!
Posted by Emily Nokes on October 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 5
@2 Haha, I thought the same thing! Shame on her!
Posted by More, I Say! on October 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM · Report this
haha, she sucks so hard! A walking cliche! Listening to her talk was almost worse than her singing!
Posted by killahk on October 16, 2012 at 1:17 PM · Report this