Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, October 15, 2012

What You're Not Wearing: Who's the Classiest of Them All?

Posted by on Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM

This jacket:

IMG_7897.JPG

These gloves:

IMG_7911.JPG

This leopard print:

IMG_7622.jpg

Vote for your favorite classy fashion icon—the winner might appear in an upcoming issue of The Stranger!

Comments (7) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Where was the last photo taken, the leopard print?
Posted by BallardBoy on October 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM · Report this
More, I Say! 2
@1 Porch @ Pony, which is where most of these photos appear to be taken!
Posted by More, I Say! on October 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM · Report this
@1 - Pony.
Posted by barfy cute on October 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM · Report this
Fnarf 4
There is nothing classy about a pre-tied bow tie, especially when hanging loose, so tux shirt is out. Vest needs to find a dry cleaner or an iron. I like blouse, but I'm voting for jacket, even though the vest is weird, because I like the ensemble.
Posted by Fnarf http://www.facebook.com/fnarf on October 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM · Report this
biffp 5
The fuzzy doormat doesn't match the drapes.
Posted by biffp on October 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM · Report this
Zebes 6
I went with the jacket and felt validated when it turned out to be the most popular choice.
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on October 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM · Report this
If #2 was "beard" and not "vest", it would have earned my vote instantly. As it is, I voted gloves because that whole outfit says classy to me (slightly minus the eye makeup).
Posted by Nitidiuscula on October 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM · Report this