Line Out Music & the City at Night

Friday, January 4, 2013

Pizza Beer! YAY or NAY?

Posted by on Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I just got back from the Midwest where Shake 'N Bake pork chops and Bob's Big Boy buffets still reign supreme. A friend there told me about this new brew from Chicago: MAMMA MIA! Pizza Beer. That's right, I said it: PIZZA BEER. Beer made of pizza. Pizza you can drink. It's only available online, and in Chicago and Ann Arbor, Michigan Whole Foods stores. Would YOU drink pizza beer?

pb.jpg
  • www.facebook.com/mammamiapizzabeer

Comments (10) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
TVDinner 1
Is it injectable?
Posted by TVDinner http:// on January 4, 2013 at 5:55 PM · Report this
Anything that pale, foamy, and cloudy is unlikely to be fit to drink
Posted by dextrose dave on January 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM · Report this
Re-volt-ing.
Posted by Chicago Fan on January 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM · Report this
Christampa 4
I'll try anything once, except for Pizza Beer
Posted by Christampa on January 4, 2013 at 9:56 PM · Report this
i am sure it taste better that any Coors, or Budweiser or Miller beer.
Posted by Heatfan on January 4, 2013 at 11:41 PM · Report this
i am sure it taste better than any Coors, Budweiser, Miller Beers
Posted by Heatfan on January 4, 2013 at 11:45 PM · Report this
samktg 7
What Dextrose Dave said.
Posted by samktg on January 5, 2013 at 1:56 AM · Report this
katrat 8
Hey we saw this in Wisconsin, too (of course). I grabbed it (of course) but then saw that the ingredients included garlic and oregano and just had to put it back. I'm not as ironic as I used to be.
Posted by katrat http://www.kathrynrathke.com/ on January 5, 2013 at 8:17 AM · Report this
Simone 9
No thanks. The furthest novelty flavour I would go to would be pumpkin. Or eggnog if such a thing exists.
Posted by Simone on January 5, 2013 at 8:53 AM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 10
this turns into pizza beer gas which cannot be a good thing.
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on January 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM · Report this