Line Out Music & the City at Night

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Return of What You're Not Wearing!!!

Posted by on Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM

IMG_0509.jpg

These pants:

IMG_0519.jpg

Comments (16) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
Megan Seling 1
So many colorful outfits! I love it.
Posted by Megan Seling on February 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM · Report this
bunnypuncher 2
These Pants would win my vote on default for the purple shoes alone, and I'm a notorious child-hating monster, but even I had to vote for This Tie. C'MON.
Posted by bunnypuncher http://twitter.com/princess_wolfie on February 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM · Report this
Everyone here looks fabulous in their own way. I can't decide! I kinda wanna vote for This Leather Vest, just so the old gentleman gets a vote or two.
Posted by BallardBoy on February 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM · Report this
Zebes 4
I voted for the beret, then I scrolled back up and admired how the tie kid's pants are jousting for dominance with his galoshes, and immediately regretted my decision.
Posted by Zebes http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html on February 4, 2013 at 12:57 PM · Report this
derek_erdman 5
I'm still not wearing pants.
Posted by derek_erdman http://www.derekerdman.com on February 4, 2013 at 1:12 PM · Report this
pfffter 6
It was hard to pick between this beard and these pants. Mostly because I want to bang both of them.
Posted by pfffter on February 4, 2013 at 1:12 PM · Report this
Does the 'beard' realize he's a walking Bear Flag?
Posted by UNPAID COMMENTER on February 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM · Report this
Leather vest all the way.
Posted by Christopher Frizzelle on February 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM · Report this
Pope Peabrain 9
Blue boots! Blue boots! Blue boots!
Posted by Pope Peabrain on February 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM · Report this
Great great pictures!
Posted by Hanoumatoi on February 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM · Report this
reverend dr dj riz 11
these aren't just kee-yute peoples wearing kee-yute clothes i think the photographer managed to get them all in the right spirit. kudos to timothy.
Posted by reverend dr dj riz on February 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM · Report this
Kathy Fennessy 12
@11 Agreed. (I voted for super-cute tie kid.)
Posted by Kathy Fennessy http://kathleencfennessy.blogspot.com/ on February 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM · Report this
care bear 13
The photos are getting a lot better.
Posted by care bear on February 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM · Report this
kitschnsync 14
I want to vote for the orange chair.
Posted by kitschnsync on February 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM · Report this
I, too, am a child-hating monster, and yet I had to vote for This Tie.

Kid just looks so damn happy about it all, plus he kinda matches his sister(?). Cute all the way.
Posted by MLM on February 4, 2013 at 6:37 PM · Report this
Leather vest! Leather vest!

I'm glad to see this and hope it becomes a regular item again. I almost voted for "This neon" just because it's not on Capitol Hill. (Also, cute.)
Posted by LMcGuff http://holyoutlaw.livejournal.com/ on February 4, 2013 at 6:39 PM · Report this