1. Big Freedia, The Queen Diva, is beyond positive about anyone and everyone being able to dance the Bounce. "Don't knock it 'till you try it" she commanded. And "look at the brave volunteers," after much of the crowd joined her onstage.
2. Girls practice dancing so much more than boys.
3. Boys are ham bones. If they can't do a thing, they ham it up, and try to make you laugh instead.
4. Openers Don't Talk To The Cops are almost finished with their 3rd album. Coming soon! Yay!
5. "Workin' On Them Teeth" by DTTC, makes a lot of people happy when they play it, including me. This must mean I'm not the only one with fucked up enamels.
6. You should not wear a belt to bounce. Take it off.
7. You should wear shortie-short booty shorts.
8. Big Freedia's dancers are different every tour. And they're better every time.
9. Too many photographers running all over the stage is distracting and almost ruins the entire show.
10. LADDERS. Who knew?!
11. The Queen Diva isn't a Diva. She's a sweetheart and lover of people.
12. Freedia's got some new long hair, and I take better pictures with flash.