Line Out Music & the City at Night

Friday, December 20, 2013

Drunk of the Week: Wait, Who Doesn't Love a Hairy Chest?

Posted by on Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I got kinda drunk last week and started obsessing about this man's beautiful chest. IT'S MADE OF SO MUCH HAIR. Then someone in the Drunk of the Week comments said:

Wait, does this mean there ARE women out there who love a really furry chest?

Is this really a thing guys think women don't like?!? Do men feel insecure about chest carpets? Am I the only one who loves hairy dude boobs? Would I grow a beard, if I could? Who's your daddy? Let's answer some of these questions below!

Comments (10) RSS

Oldest First Unregistered On Registered On Add a comment
MacCrocodile 1
I would like to point out that people who don't like hairy chests are far less likely to click through to this post and vote. Other than that your science is sound, and this is, of course, legally binding.
Posted by MacCrocodile http://maccrocodile.com/ on December 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM · Report this
I am a woman and I love furry chests! We are out there!

A note, however: just because one woman loves furry chests doesn't mean that ALL do. We are not a hive mind. Mostly.
Posted by innessfree on December 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM · Report this
So what's going on with the licker's eyes?
Posted by PineTop on December 20, 2013 at 5:03 PM · Report this
@3 - opaque white contact lenses! that's an entirely different poll, I suppose
Posted by Kelly O on December 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM · Report this
Karl Schuck 5
As a guy, let me chime in that I love hairy chests, legs, etc. I want to bed a men, and men=hairy (often). Maybe it's because I don't have much facial or body hair myself that I want to "import" some from a bed mate. For that matter, my favorite drag queens are bearded, or at least moustached--especially Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.
Posted by Karl Schuck on December 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM · Report this
I just wanna say, I'm pretty happy with my hairy chest. Not so keen on where my shoulders are going though.....
Posted by Foonken2 on December 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM · Report this
WHERE IS THE PHOTO OF THIS MAN'S BEAUTIFULLY FURRY BUTTCRACK IN THAT HOT LEATHER JOCK?!!! WAAAANNNTTT!!!!!
Posted by FurLuvR on December 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM · Report this
Sargon Bighorn 8
I like the fact that he's not fat.
Posted by Sargon Bighorn on December 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM · Report this
julie russell 9
Totally depends on the guy
Posted by julie russell http:// on December 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM · Report this